What's new

Closed Get tweaked ++apps for your ios 10 - 10.3.2 device

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoffsmile

Addict
Reaction
Hey guys! Today I’d like to show you a great way to get all Snapchat häçks, Instagram häçks, Spotify ρrémíùm, Twitter++ and more great Tweaked ++ Apps! Most importantly, they are the latest versions of the Apps!

What are ++ Apps?
++ Apps are simply supercharge iPhone apps which can bring further of the good features to you iPhone completely free!

Example:
Spotify ++ is a tweak that makes Spotify easier and more convenient to use.
  • No Ads
  • Seeking Enabled
  • No Forced Shuffle
  • Unlimited Skips
  • Extreme Quality stream enabled
  • Import songs from Music app
Requirements & Notes:
  • This does not require a jailbreak.
  • You do not need a computer for this method.
Here are following steps to guide you to install ++ Apps on your iOS device:
  1. On your iOS device simply navigate to Safari browser and visit this link (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
  2. Select the ++ App you wish to install. Note that the 2 beside the name of the app is indicates that it's the newest version of the app.
  3. Please be guided that for this to perfectly work, delete your normal apps from your device before installing.(Let's say you wish to install Spotify, delete the Spotify app you have installed from the app store)
  4. Once you have selected the ++ App you wish to install, simply hit it and you will be routed to a an ad page. Just wait for 5 seconds for you to be able to skip the ad and a pop-up should appear requesting your permission to install the ++ App.
  5. The ++ App should now begin to download on your home page and it should now begin installing like a normal app from store app.
  6. Once the app has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General > Device Management
  7. Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing Spotify++. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
  8. You should now be able to open and use Spotify++ on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad!
Congratulations and enjoy using your ++ App!

{All credits goes to: Tech Labs} Here is his video for demo.

Thanks for sharing po boss.,

Ask ko lng po if lifetime po ung app or after ng ilang araw hnd na naoopen?

Ganun kasi saakin pag ung application need pa verification mga ilang days lng nagagamit tpos hnd na naoopen

Thanks for sharing po boss.,

Ask ko lng po if lifetime po ung app or after ng ilang araw hnd na naoopen?

Ganun kasi saakin pag ung application need pa verification mga ilang days lng nagagamit tpos hnd na naoopen

Good Question po sir Kurtymister. I have not personally tried it kaai jailbreaken yung iphone ko and pretty much i just need to install tweaks to achieve this.

Anyway, upon research, due to Apple's developer restrictions, yes they do have a limit of 7 days.. and needs to be reinstalled after..

What I would advice you to do is simply bookmark the link.. Set a convenient alarm to when you can download and reinstall the ++ Apps. Lets pretend that your just updating the app from the app store! siguro naman hindi naman masyadong time consuming since once a week mo lang siya gagawin. :)

Last edited:
down na yung site TS, thanks pa din sa share

Thanks for notifying me.. i'm sorry i have no control over this but perhaps you can continue with these sites..

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back