What's new

Help Gcash

Help!Gcash ng sister ko ay registered at verified dito sa pinas dec.2022 tpos nadala at nagamit pa nya pangsend sa US yung gcash nya at nakatanggap pa ng OTp last holyweek. Pero ngayon hindi na nya magamit nag log in at nag send pa ako ng load sa no. Nya globe 1h regular load pero wala sya natanggap na msg at wala na din daw signal yung globe sim nya. Pa help po ano pwede gawin para ma retrieve ang gcash aacount nya?

I'm sorry to hear about your sister's situation. Based on what you have described, it seems like her GCash account may have been compromised. Here are a few steps that she can take to try and retrieve her account:

1. Report the incident to GCash customer support immediately. She can do this by calling their customer service hotline at 2882 or by sending an email to support@gcash.com. She should provide as much information as possible, including her GCash account number and any relevant transaction details.

2. Reset her GCash PIN. If her account has been compromised, it's possible that the PIN has been changed. She can reset her PIN by opening the GCash app, tapping on "Forgot MPIN?" on the login screen, and following the instructions.

3. Change her email and mobile number associated with her GCash account. This will prevent the person who may have gained access to her account from making any further changes or transactions.

4. Consider changing the passwords for any other accounts that may be linked to her GCash account, such as her email or social media accounts. This will help ensure that her personal information remains secure.

5. Contact Globe customer support to check on the status of her SIM card. It's possible that her SIM card has been deactivated, which could be the reason why she is not receiving any messages or signals.

It's important that your sister takes immediate action to secure her GCash account and prevent any further unauthorized transactions. I hope this helps, and I wish her the best of luck in resolving this issue.