• FX PR2L

Votes: 81 48.5%
  • FX PR2

Votes: 83 49.7%
  • Is it Successful?

Votes: 30 18.0%

• Total voters
Master paano po ba yung step number one
  1. Download the tools and driver and your specified firmware (FX PR2 or FX PR2L)
First time ko pa po kasi. thank you po sa reply

keeps restarting how to fix?

You probably flashed the wrong firmware or something's gone wrong while flashing.

You need to use the suitable firmware for your device to fix the bootloop. Idk if you can still flash tho

You probably flashed the wrong firmware or something's gone wrong while flashing.

You need to use the suitable firmware for your device to fix the bootloop. Idk if you can still flash tho

I use the right file, i can still flash but i try several times flashing it and still the same. i have the FXPR2 the LED type

I use the right file, i can still flash but i try several times flashing it and still the same. i have the FXPR2 the LED type

I think you can find the stock/original firmware for FXPR2 if you search around. That would be the best option for now, just to fix the loop and make it usable again. Mine is FXPR2L.

Awww naopen line ko na po yung sakin kaso may problema lang yung signal na dati ay 2bar ng LTE sa smart ay 3bar ng HSPA+ nalang
Saka yung network mode tatlo nalang pag pipiliaan

Napalitan ko na ng firmware na openline na din, nabalik ko na din ung original IMEI,SN, MAC but unfortunately walang signal ang SMART, TNT Meron 3g lng, GLOBE meron 4G ayos, pero SMART wala ni isa ang nakalagay sa LCD ay NO SERVICE, my unit po is PR2L

Back