What's new

Referral (FULL TUTORIAL) HOW TO BOOST YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS | UNLIMITED REACTIONS,FOLLOWERS,ETC. | FB,INSTAGRAM,TIKTOK,YT, | AUTOFARM TRICKS | DEEPMODS

Ituro ko na sainyo mga lodi, first of all, sundin niyo muna mga steps ng TS including zip files, ang difference lang nito ay pc method using google chrome.

Needed tools:
Google Chrome
Download zip file extension above: Autofarm-social-media-deepmods.zip
Download chrome extension: User-Agent Switcher and Manage Extension
Download Adblock extension

Before you do the trick:
You should have addmefast account currently logged on, click +add/site link then select the type of socmed you want to boost:
for example in my case: I selected my FB page, click the link of your page and paste it in page URL tab. set to 5 cpc only to avoid spam and banning on FB.

Now the magic trick is this:
STEP 1: After niyo maset up lahat same sa tutorial ng TS, login your dummy YøùTùbé account connected on dummy gmail.
STEP 2: Activate Adblock
STEP 3: Go to Extensions and click Auto Like extension > go to options > select AddMeFast > select YøùTùbé Likes > Adjust the 3 timers to 4,5 & 6 in chronologically order > go to home > click the switch icon (it should turned to color green when activated)
STEP 4: Dont be shocked, your mouse will move because the bot will debug your website and will start to do the task, if any errors you encounter, stop the bot (turn off the switch) mag mano mano muna kayo gumawa ng YøùTùbé like task, do it 4-5 times the re run the auto like app then bantayan niyo if wala na error then makakapag farm na kayo habang tulog. Thanks!

Conclusion: mag fafaram po kayo ng points using YøùTùbé likes task lang then mabobost po ang selected main account niyo na napili like FB page, IG followers, Tiktok, etc.
Important trick> kapag error sainyo yt likes, uncheck niyo sa option then lipat sa pinterest followers or IG followers, 1 option lang piliin para no errors, after maubos task sa pinterest or ig, switch back to YT likes.
Dapat may pinterest and IG accounts din kayo na dummy na currently naka login to do the task.

If may tanong pa po kayo regarding this trick feel free to ask me, thank you and enjoy!

Hindi po nwawalan ng subs, i earned almost 300 followers in just 8-12 hours, from 2.7k followers on my FB Page i have now 3k hehe
Ts gawa ka din ng vid para jan. Thanks

Ituro ko na sainyo mga lodi, first of all, sundin niyo muna mga steps ng TS including zip files, ang difference lang nito ay pc method using google chrome.

Needed tools:
Google Chrome

Before you do the trick:
You should have addmefast account currently logged on, click +add/site link then select the type of socmed you want to boost:
for example in my case: I selected my FB page, click the link of your page and paste it in page URL tab. set to 5 cpc only to avoid spam and banning on FB.

STEP 1: After niyo maset up lahat same sa tutorial ng TS, login your dummy YøùTùbé account connected on dummy gmail.
STEP 3: Go to Extensions and click Auto Like extension > go to options > select AddMeFast > select YøùTùbé Likes > Adjust the 3 timers to 4,5 & 6 in chronologically order > go to home > click the switch icon (it should turned to color green when activated)
STEP 4: Dont be shocked, your mouse will move because the bot will debug your website and will start to do the task, if any errors you encounter, stop the bot (turn off the switch) mag mano mano muna kayo gumawa ng YøùTùbé like task, do it 4-5 times the re run the auto like app then bantayan niyo if wala na error then makakapag farm na kayo habang tulog. Thanks!

Conclusion: mag fafaram po kayo ng points using YøùTùbé likes task lang then mabobost po ang selected main account niyo na napili like FB page, IG followers, Tiktok, etc.
Important trick> kapag error sainyo yt likes, uncheck niyo sa option then lipat sa pinterest followers or IG followers, 1 option lang piliin para no errors, after maubos task sa pinterest or ig, switch back to YT likes.
Dapat may pinterest and IG accounts din kayo na dummy na currently naka login to do the task.

If may tanong pa po kayo regarding this trick feel free to ask me, thank you and enjoy!

Hindi po nwawalan ng subs, i earned almost 300 followers in just 8-12 hours, from 2.7k followers on my FB Page i have now 3k hehe
ban ako sa addmefast sinundan ko naman itong tut hahaha
okay na nakalogin na ulit ako

Last edited:
ban ako sa addmefast sinundan ko naman itong tut hahaha
okay na nakalogin na ulit ako
Ano ilalagay sa title boss?

Screenshot_2023-04-07-07-33-37-141_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg

Needed tools:
Google Chrome

Before you do the trick:

Ano po ilalagay sa title? Screenshot_2023-04-07-07-33-37-141_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg

Attachments

TS pwede po ba views ng reels dito? ayaw po kasi tanggapin yung link eh. Paturo naman po sana. Salamat.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. fb auto react
  2. follower boost tut
  3. fb auto like
Back