What's new

Tutorial [FULL COURSE] OPEN-SOURCE INTELLIGENCE (OSINT) FUNDAMENTALS FROM TCM SECURITY | DEEPMODS

PHC-DeepMods

ᴀᴩᴋ ᴀɴᴀʟyᴢᴇʀ
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
ltRSI8CsSmGljexLU82K

Do you want to know what is your crush/love/friends favourite food, contact #, likes/dislikes, address, and more information? If yes, this course is for you!

What is Osint ?
Have You heard of OSINT? It's like this cool way of finding out stuff by looking at what's already out there you know like on the internet and social media and stuff.
People are using OSINT for all kinds of things these days Like hac'kers can use it to gather all sorts of info on their target from publicly available sources and launch attacks like phishing or physical break-ins.
Anyway I think it's pretty rad that we can use all this open source information to learn more about the world around us Just gotta be careful who's using it and for what purposes, ya know?

lnv.gif

📢Hello PHCorner Admins, If you want to remove this Thread, Please Contact me by messaging me or by leaving a comment on the Thread you believe infringes on your rights and I will remove it quickly

Again if you wanna take down my Thread that truly affecting you then please Contact me then I will remove it in only a few hour because it's affecting to my Account
lnv.gif

Source:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Course Overview
This course focuses on Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) tactics and techniques designed to help you improve your investigative game. Students should take this course if they are interested in:

Gaining a better understanding of OSINT techniques
Improving investigative skillset
Improving overall research methodology
Improving Personal OPSEC

Requirements:
Prior Linux experience preferred
Prior virtualization knowledge preferred
Desire to learn is required :)
What will I learn?

The following concepts will be taught in this course:
OSINT Overview
Effective Notekeeping
Creating Sock Puppet Accounts
Basic and Advanced Search Engine OSINT
Image OSINT
Email Address OSINT
Breached Data OSINT
People OSINT
Phone Number OSINT
Username OSINT
Website OSINT
Social Media OSINT
Wireless Network OSINT
OSINT with Tools
Automating OSINT
Report Writing
lnv.gif

❤️Release by PHC-DeepMods
❤Follow PHC-DeepMods for More Updates

📌Im Not Promoting Any Ille'gal Contents and Activities This is for Educational Purposes Only
lnv.gif

⬇️Download Full Course Links:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.
lnv.gif

If you Faced any Problem you can Clearly Ask your Problem in the comments. Don't forget to feedback

Attachments

1694954611136.png
pinindot ko parin yung how to kahit alam ko naman na yon noon pa hahah... diko rin alam bakit ko ito na download hahhahah ...anyways thank you po.

Thank you po master PHC-DeepMods ganda netong chrome extension na nalagay pag click ko kanina jan sa ads mo...

1694954930323.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Back