What's new

Free Unlock Codes for WM66A, Huawei Pocket Wifi, & ZTE Devices (12 digits unlock code only)

kjmj14 Maraming salamat po talaga, nag ok na po ung pocket wifi ko.. Natutuwa po aq talaga, ang problema nlang ay tlagang mahina pala signal sa amin kahit smart.. Tnx po uli
Ayos! (y)
Kung mahina signal sa inyu, bili ka na lang external antenna ng pocket wifi kung may port wifi mo pang external antenna... :)

Enjoy your freshly unlocked device... :D

Hi there!
Post your device model no. and IMEI, here, and i'll give you the codes you need to unlock your devices. I can only entertain longcheer wm66a and huawei mobile broadband modems only. Other than that, sorry. But maybe in the near future, i may start accepting other devices, too... ;)

UPDATE as of 3/26/2016:
Now unlocking for free for ZTE modems and dongles that requiring 12 digits unlock codes only.

UPDATE as of 3/31/2016:
Uploaded DCCrap and Huawei Modem Unlocker for users with older devices.

UPDATE as of 3/31/2016:
Unlocking of ZTE devices requiring 12 digits unlock code is temporarily postpone until further notice.

UPDATE as of 4/3/2016:
Unlocking of ZTE devices requiring 12 digits unlock code will now continue today.

P.S. For the moderators, gumawa ako ng thread para buhayin ulit ang mga diwa ng wm66a owners naten dito. Mukhang natabunan na kasi ng puro huawei devices ang section na ito. Baka akala nila wala na nag-ooffer ng free unlock code para sa device nila....ehehe... :D
kjmj14 boss ito po imei ko. zte. Mf65
Thanks for the response. :)

magandang gabi po sir:), ZTE MF60 IMEI: 357515042480190
MF60 required 16 digits unlock code. I can only generate 12 digits unlock code only, sorry. :(

Ay, sige po. Thank you po :) pero pwede nyo po ba iunlock ang huawei E5330bs-2? :)
Yup, just post your e5330 imei here. :)

kjmj14 boss ito po imei ko. zte. Mf65
Thanks for the response. :)
MF65 required 16 digits unlock code. I can only generate 12 digits unlock code only, sorry. :(

Hi there!
Post your device model no. and IMEI, here, and i'll give you the codes you need to unlock your devices. I can only entertain longcheer wm66a and huawei mobile broadband modems only. Other than that, sorry. But maybe in the near future, i may start accepting other devices, too... ;)

UPDATE as of 3/26/2016:
Now unlocking for free for ZTE modems and dongles that requiring 12 digits unlock codes only.

UPDATE as of 3/31/2016:
Uploaded DCCrap and Huawei Modem Unlocker for users with older devices.

UPDATE as of 3/31/2016:
Unlocking of ZTE devices requiring 12 digits unlock code is temporarily postpone until further notice.

UPDATE as of 4/3/2016:
Unlocking of ZTE devices requiring 12 digits unlock code will now continue today.

P.S. For the moderators, gumawa ako ng thread para buhayin ulit ang mga diwa ng wm66a owners naten dito. Mukhang natabunan na kasi ng puro huawei devices ang section na ito. Baka akala nila wala na nag-ooffer ng free unlock code para sa device nila....ehehe... :D
hi po sir pwede pa help sir....:oops::oops: pa.open naman po sir...
IMEI:868988025315877
Model: E5330Bs-2
advance thank you sir

Back