What's new

Referral Free Free pede ifarm 100minimum no need depo

san dito lods
Screenshot_2022-08-07-16-29-11-32_aec3a9cdd41ae6517e35cfc767624212.jpg

Attachments

Par ganto reply sakin. The event is activated on the same day, the number of people is counted, the event is settled on the same day, not superimposed, the event has ended today, continue to work hard tomorrow, and complete the invitation reward today, I will apply to the headquarters, after the headquarters review and approval, the reward is expected to be at 22:00 ~24:00 will be issued to your account, please be patient

Par ganto reply sakin. The event is activated on the same day, the number of people is counted, the event is settled on the same day, not superimposed, the event has ended today, continue to work hard tomorrow, and complete the invitation reward today, I will apply to the headquarters, after the headquarters review and approval, the reward is expected to be at 22:00 ~24:00 will be issued to your account, please be patient
Activity ended na po ang reward invitation ngayon☺️

But don't be discouraged, although the invitation reward is over, you can still continue to develop the team, earn team rebates, and have a monthly fixed salary for the agent. I believe the activities will continue in the near future.

Update working pa den ang commission nakaka daily wí†hdráwal ako sa commission ng self invite ko

Back