What's new

Forgot CP Pattern/Gmail Help

bhosxkiller

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hello po need ko sana ng help
my sister's phone is locked with pattern/Gmail, the gmail she used is just a random gmail she created not an Active one, and she also forgot the pattern.
I tried the common hard reset with Lower Button+PowerButton, and the factory reset doesnt work either, it only ask the previous gmail or pattern.

Please Help.
I have a laptop, if theres a way to unlock the pattern using pc please help.
pasensya na po sa baluktot kong english.

Hello!

I understand your concern about your sister's phone being locked with a pattern and an inactive Gmail account. Don't worry; I'll do my best to help you with this issue.

Firstly, try these steps to unlock the pattern using a computer:

1. Connect your sister's phone to your laptop using a USB cable.
2. On your laptop, open a web browser and go to the Find My Device website (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.).
3. Sign in with the Gmail account that was used on the locked phone. If the account is inactive, you may need to try other Gmail accounts that your sister might have used.
4. Once signed in, the website will attempt to locate the phone. If successful, you'll see the location and some options.
5. Click on the "Lock" option. This will allow you to lock the phone remotely and set a temporary password.
6. Enter a new temporary password and click on the "Lock" button.
7. On the locked phone, you should see a password field. Enter the temporary password you just set.
8. If successful, you should now be able to access the phone.

If the above steps don't work, you may need to consider a factory reset. Keep in mind that this will erase all data on the phone, so make sure to back up any important information before proceeding. To perform a factory reset:

1. Power off the phone completely.
2. Press and hold the volume up button and the power button simultaneously until the device turns on.
3. Use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to select the "Recovery Mode" option.
4. When the Android logo appears, press and hold the power button, then press the volume up button once. This will bring up the recovery menu.
5. From the recovery menu, select the "Wipe data/factory reset" option. Confirm the selection by pressing the power button.
6. After the reset is complete, select the "Reboot system now" option.

These steps should help you unlock the pattern or Gmail lock on your sister's phone. If you're still having trouble, I recommend contacting the phone manufacturer's customer support or visiting a local service center for further assistance.

I hope this helps, and good luck with unlocking the phone!

Hello!

I understand your concern about your sister's phone being locked with a pattern and an inactive Gmail account. Don't worry; I'll do my best to help you with this issue.

Firstly, try these steps to unlock the pattern using a computer:

1. Connect your sister's phone to your laptop using a USB cable.
2. On your laptop, open a web browser and go to the Find My Device website (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.).
3. Sign in with the Gmail account that was used on the locked phone. If the account is inactive, you may need to try other Gmail accounts that your sister might have used.
4. Once signed in, the website will attempt to locate the phone. If successful, you'll see the location and some options.
5. Click on the "Lock" option. This will allow you to lock the phone remotely and set a temporary password.
6. Enter a new temporary password and click on the "Lock" button.
7. On the locked phone, you should see a password field. Enter the temporary password you just set.
8. If successful, you should now be able to access the phone.

If the above steps don't work, you may need to consider a factory reset. Keep in mind that this will erase all data on the phone, so make sure to back up any important information before proceeding. To perform a factory reset:

1. Power off the phone completely.
2. Press and hold the volume up button and the power button simultaneously until the device turns on.
3. Use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to select the "Recovery Mode" option.
4. When the Android logo appears, press and hold the power button, then press the volume up button once. This will bring up the recovery menu.
5. From the recovery menu, select the "Wipe data/factory reset" option. Confirm the selection by pressing the power button.
6. After the reset is complete, select the "Reboot system now" option.

These steps should help you unlock the pattern or Gmail lock on your sister's phone. If you're still having trouble, I recommend contacting the phone manufacturer's customer support or visiting a local service center for further assistance.

I hope this helps, and good luck with unlocking the phone!
I'll try this, thank you so much :)

Pm kapo sakin
pa help din sana sir. same issue ng kay ts. after ko ma hard reset, nag input ako ng ibang gmail address kaso kelangan daw ung owner gmail address e dummy account lng nilagay ko sa cp ng dad ko

Back