What's new

Crypto For risk takers only. ImfMedia, Octopus, Snf, Radiant, DFA, Hanwha. Updates for each platforms

MrDeezrizzpect

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Good evening phc, will post another thread tonight as my previous posts looks like a mess due to constant updates, so instead of posting updates from ng previous thread, I’ll instead post it here.

This will be just for the updates of each longterm platforms that are mentioned from previous posts

1. Hanwha:
Tumagal din sa halos 1month and a half ang Hanwha, I’ll try to find similar platforms na ganito katagal to secure investments lalo na sa mga makakasabay sa umpisa.

You can check Hanwha here: (Link removed)

Note: Do not invest

2. Sanofi/SNF

3. Octopus

You can check Octopus here: (Link removed)

Note: Do not invest.

4. RadiantMining
Status: Paying/Just got released recentl. So about this platform, the platform is good naman but it strikes an uncanny similarity with OptionIon, I’m sure we’re all familiar with it na. But nonetheless, the platform is paying well naman for now and the 20% return daily is good enough for me (I only invested 1k)

To check RadiantMining: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Note: So apparently earlier the gcash recharge method isn’t available, I have used paymaya naman, pero now the gcash method is working naman daw. That’s the only update I got.

5. IMFmedia/CCO media
Status: Still paying/Recently established. So as for now I am still observing this platform, why? Its because the daily income is still low, I know that for 500 php you can only have 15 peso daily return and that must be too low for us, well I did invest on it to check. Why? Basically this Platform is no doubt webmining, the previous platform where I lost lots of money, their previous platform lasted for 6months and that is impressive in my opinion.

To check Imf/Cco media: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Note: You can now start investing in ImfMedia.
What to do: Everyday click get profit to get 10 peso, invest in the lowest price investment product which costs 500.
Daily income is 15peso
So everyday you’ll gain 25 peso.
You can still wait until Imfmedia will post their promos however it is much better to start early to secure some portion of the daily income. Just don’t be greedy
—-

That is it for now, this thread is strictly for risk takers only. If not, feel free to avoid this thread, thank you. Please remember the risk upon investing in each platforms, do your research first. We all do not know how months or weeks it will lasts but since they are longterm investments, it won’t disappear like other platforms na tumatagal lang ng 3days lol. Again, it will be always up to you to invest or not. High risk = high rewards, but a risk is still a risk.

Invest wisely, huwag tayong greedy!! Dm me for questions. Chow!! If hindi makapag update that means I’m busy from work.

Chow!

Also feel free to check DFA, it is still paying as well, but lowkey underrated platform: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

( Photos below are investment plans from the mentioned platforms, these includes Hanwha Activity products that will be available tomorrow, Octopus Benefits products, RadiantMining Investment plan 20%, ImfMedia products)

IMG_3618.jpeg IMG_3619.jpeg IMG_3617.jpeg IMG_3621.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
yung snf mukhang nagkakagulo na ngayon mga nag invest
Yup, for sure wala na snf now. Will remove snf from the thread na. I received their mga corny souvenirs pa jusko, glad I mailed it sa public place. Anyway, nakapag ROI naman ako kay snf before pa.

Update: SNF: No longer working

Rest of the platforms: Still working, however the cashout process is taking too long, gcash maintenance is the problem here.

For ImfMedia: Don’t invest for now, there are still no promotion products available, wait until they posts their promotions products then that will be the good time to invest. But for now, nope.

There’s this platform called Chillhop2
Haha this is weird but stay away from that platform, 2x na iyan nag recycle. Nag invest ako from their previous and 2days lang wala na.

Just take a good look from their registration page “I have a register”
Their web devs can’t even make the website look legit, so expect that their platform won’t work as expected as well.

Always research bout the platform guys! Good luck.

Here is a snapshot of the said platform.

Attachments

Last edited:
May 14 update:

Hanwha: Still paying! Sheesh lagpas one month na still kicking.

Octopus: still paying! Same with hanwha, its been a month na and its still kicking pa rin.

ImfMedia: Still paying/ Huwag muna invest

Radiantmining: Still paying, fast cashout process.

Update:
HANWHA: latest activity products have been posted earlier in the morning. Invest wisely guys, sorry for the late update. Been too busy with work. Invest wisely!!
You can check Hanwha here. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Other platforms are still paying as well. You can check them out via links provided in the thread.

Last edited:
Update:
Hanwha: Still waiting for my income to arrive so no update for now if it is still paying.

RadiantMining: Still paying(Need to wait a couple of minutes-hours)

Octopus: Still paying

ImfMedia: Still paying (Highly recommend to invest but only to the 500php = 15peso daily income, also, you should always do the get profit daily to receive 10peso everyday)

DFA: Still paying
—-

Will post new threads for new platforms later. Sorry for the late updates.

Update: New platform

HeroMining
Complan

100 - 40 a day
300 - 100 a day
500 - 180 a day
1000 - 300 a day

you can check the via link here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Invest wisely! For risk takers only.

Last edited:
Update:
Hanwha: Still waiting for my income to arrive so no update for now if it is still paying.

RadiantMining: Still paying(Need to wait a couple of minutes-hours)

Octopus: Still paying

ImfMedia: Still paying (Highly recommend to invest but only to the 500php = 15peso daily income, also, you should always do the get profit daily to receive 10peso everyday)

DFA: Still paying
—-

Will post new threads for new platforms later. Sorry for the late updates.

HeroMining
Complan

100 - 40 a day
300 - 100 a day
500 - 180 a day
1000 - 300 a day

you can check the via link here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Invest wisely! For risk takers only.
Maintenance pa ata yung gcash sa hanwha lods o ok na?

Last edited:
Update: Gcash deposit for RadiantMining is available. Hindi ko napansin na pwede na pala mag deposit through gcash here since maya gamit ko. Anyway, invest wisely!

Still paying status.

So pwede Kuna I delete Sina Hanwa at octopus...
Yep, much better to delete them nalang.

Update!!! New thread everyone: Referral - Multiple investment platforms Month of may( For risk takers only)

ZijinMining

Prices/income(Daily)
150 - 35php
200 - 56php
300 - 93php
600 - 204php
2000 - 706php
5000 - 2100php

You can check the platform here while its new: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Go check it out habang bago pa para makasabay while its new. Invest wisely!!

Last edited:
Yep, much better to delete them nalang.

Update!!! New thread everyone: Referral - Multiple investment platforms Month of may( For risk takers only)

ZijinMining

Prices/income(Daily)
150 - 35php
200 - 56php
300 - 93php
600 - 204php
2000 - 706php
5000 - 2100php

You can check the platform here while its new: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Go check it out habang bago pa para makasabay while its new. Invest wisely!!
Nag try ako magwí†hdráw dito galing sa referral ko kaso hanggang ngayon processing pa din

Back