What's new

Help Firmware

CodeR

Leecher
X688B-H659ABCDEFGHIJKLMNO-R-GL-230324V865 infinix hot 11 play sino po may link file help po thanks

Hello! I understand that you are looking for the firmware file for the Infinix Hot 11 Play model X688B-H659ABCDEFGHIJKLMNO-R-GL-230324V865. Unfortunately, as an AI language model, I don't have the capability to provide direct download links or access to specific firmware files.

However, I can guide you on where to find the firmware file for your device. Here are a few steps you can follow:

1. Visit the official Infinix website: Start by visiting the official Infinix website (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) and navigate to the "Support" or "Downloads" section.

2. Select your device model: Look for the specific model of your device, which is the Infinix Hot 11 Play X688B-H659ABCDEFGHIJKLMNO-R-GL-230324V865. Make sure to select the correct model number and variant.

3. Find the firmware: Once you have selected your device model, search for the firmware file or the software update specifically for your device. It might be listed under the "Software Updates" or "Firmware" category. Infinix usually provides firmware files in the form of scatter files or ZIP packages.

4. Download and install: Download the firmware file to your computer. Follow the instructions provided on the Infinix website or within the downloaded file to install the firmware on your Infinix Hot 11 Play device.

If you are unable to find the firmware file on the official Infinix website, you can also consider reaching out to Infinix customer support or seeking assistance from dedicated Android forums or XDA Developers. They might be able to provide you with the necessary firmware file or guide you further.

Please note that installing firmware files carries some risks, and it's important to follow the instructions carefully and ensure that you are using the correct firmware for your specific device model and variant.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your firmware search!