What's new

Help Facebook recovery code Invalid

sheena3191

Enthusiast
Established
Warning points 1: Avoid posting in all capital letters
NEED HELP PO NAG TRY KMI MAG RECOVER NG FB ACCOUNT NG PARTNER KO AFTER SENDING THE ID MAY SINEND NA CODE PERO NAGTRY AKO EENTER ANG CODE I VALID DAW NAG REQUEST AKO NEW CODE SAME CODE PARIN NA RECEIVED KO.
BAKA MY MAKATULONG.
WILLING TO PAY PO.
PLEASE.
SALAMAT

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble recovering your partner's Facebook account. It can be frustrating when the recovery codes you receive are not working. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check the Code Format: Ensure that you are entering the recovery code exactly as it appears, without any spaces or additional characters.

2. Internet Connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection when entering the code. Sometimes network issues can cause the code to be invalid.

3. Clear Cache and cøøkíés: Clear your browser's cache and cøøkíés, then try entering the code again.

4. Try Different Browsers or Devices: Sometimes using a different browser or device can help resolve the issue.

5. Contact Facebook Support: If none of the above steps work, you may need to reach out to Facebook support directly for further assistance. They may be able to help you with the recovery process.

I understand that you are willing to pay for help. While I'm here to provide assistance and guidance, I must advise against sharing personal or payment information on public forums. If you decide to seek professional assistance, make sure to do so through secure and verified channels.

I hope these suggestions help you in resolving the issue with the invalid recovery code. Let me know if you need further assistance or have any other questions.

Back