What's new

Help FACEBOOK PAGE ADMIN REMOVED (HELP)

zdrc

Eternal Poster
Baka naman may idea kayo paano ma recover facebook page, nawala mga paps admin baka naman may idea kayo, wala pa din reply FB report 3 days na. Thanks

binigyan mo ko lods ng pag asa sa buhay hahahaha
Nag-message na ako sa chat support nila.

1695452087193.png

Attachments

Nagreply agad sayo lods sakanila 3 days na wala pa hahaha
Waiting pa lang ng tauhan nilang mag-reply.. Baka mamaya meron na.

May nakita ako sa facebook for business suite help desk nila...

Submit a Page admin dispute
If you’re unable to gain admin or Facebook access to the Page from a current admin, you may be eligible to submit a Page admin dispute if:
  • The Page admin or person with Facebook access was a previous employee or contractor.
  • The Page admin or person with Facebook access is deceased and you can provide a death certificate.
  • The only Page admin or person with Facebook access accidentally removed themselves from the Page.
  • The Page is a Location Page with a parent Page as the admin.
  • Third party disputes of business ownership with a court order.
You’ll need to collect these documents to submit a Page admin dispute:
  1. An You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. of the person requesting access to the Page that includes their name, date of birth and a photo.
  2. An You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. that represents the requester’s business and includes their business name and address.
  3. A written admin dispute letter that includes:
    • Page name, link and the requester’s relationship to the Page (ex: business owner).
    • Requester’s full name, personal Facebook profile link and email associated with this profile.
    • Current admin if applicable and known, and the requester’s relationship to the current admin.
    • An explanation of the request (for example, Please add John Doe to the Facebook Page You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.).
    • A Declaration Statement from the requester (Example: I John Doe, certify that the information provided is true and accurate).
    • The requester’s physical signature on the letter (electronic signature is not accepted).
All information above must be included and not altered in any way for the Facebook team to review your admin dispute. These documents will need to be clear, legible and submitted in PDF format.
Once you can provide all 3 documents, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to submit your request.

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dami pala need. Mas okay nalang new page hahah
Waiting pa lang ng tauhan nilang mag-reply.. Baka mamaya meron na.

May nakita ako sa facebook for business suite help desk nila...

Submit a Page admin dispute
If you’re unable to gain admin or Facebook access to the Page from a current admin, you may be eligible to submit a Page admin dispute if:

• The Page admin or person with Facebook access was a previous employee or contractor.
    • The Page admin or person with Facebook access is deceased and you can provide a death certificate.
    • The only Page admin or person with Facebook access accidentally removed themselves from the Page.
    • The Page is a Location Page with a parent Page as the admin.
    • Third party disputes of business ownership with a court order.
You’ll need to collect these documents to submit a Page admin dispute:

• An You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. of the person requesting access to the Page that includes their name, date of birth and a photo.
    • An You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. that represents the requester’s business and includes their business name and address.
    • A written admin dispute letter that includes:
      • Page name, link and the requester’s relationship to the Page (ex: business owner).
      • Requester’s full name, personal Facebook profile link and email associated with this profile.
      • Current admin if applicable and known, and the requester’s relationship to the current admin.
      • An explanation of the request (for example, Please add John Doe to the Facebook Page You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.).
      • A Declaration Statement from the requester (Example: I John Doe, certify that the information provided is true and accurate).
      • The requester’s physical signature on the letter (electronic signature is not accepted).
All information above must be included and not altered in any way for the Facebook team to review your admin dispute. These documents will need to be clear, legible and submitted in PDF format.
Once you can provide all 3 documents, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to submit your request.

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

hindi nakikita ang bilang ng Admins pag di nila pinili ideclare.

It's allowed sa non-verified at di activated ang pages
Hindi ko makita lods yung mga admin ng page na sabi ni ts . Pero si soul calibre kita niya kung may admin o wala .

"haha" react dun sa dami pala need
yes, po gawa ng retrieval kasi

As for the page Admin naman.
It depends sa creator, kung i-aallow nya sa page transparency na ipakita 'yon.

I own a page na hindi verified at di rin naka-monet. So di kami required na i-declare yon. When you view the page transparency as public/guest. Di naman kita.

Unless iba ang privilege sa mga verified profiles. 🤷‍♂️
Dami pala need. Mas okay nalang new page hahah

Hindi ko makita lods yung mga admin ng page na sabi ni ts . Pero si soul calibre kita niya kung may admin o wala .

"haha" react dun sa dami pala need
yes, po gawa ng retrieval kasi

As for the page Admin naman.
It depends sa creator, kung i-aallow nya sa page transparency na ipakita 'yon.

I own a page na hindi verified at di rin naka-monet. So di kami required na i-declare yon. When you view the page transparency as public/guest. Di naman kita.

Unless iba ang privilege sa mga verified profiles. 🤷‍♂️
Hindi naha-hide yung number ng nagma-manage ng isang page.. ang pwede lang i-hide ay yung name ng mga nagma-manage.. but not the number of people managing the page

Hindi naha-hide yung number ng nagma-manage ng isang page.. ang pwede lang i-hide ay yung name ng mga nagma-manage.. but not the number of people managing the page

🤔 Master, makisuyo kaya ako na pakiview din po yung inactive fossil page namin?

I can't really view yung tulad ng sa yo. Just for educational purposes lang.

ang tanong e how to hide 😭
nakakahiya tuloy ako sa pagkaungas

Ayun, tama po si master Soul Calibre. Viewed ang loc and number of admins. Fault ko for not tapping the "View Changes" button sa app kapag nagview ako as public/guest.

Thank you po kasi may natutunan ako. 🥰

Ayun lang, di pa din ako marunong mag-hide ng comment dito sa pHC. 😭

Back