What's new

titilayo66

Forum Veteran
Elite
sino po nakaka alam kung paano maresolve ang facebook account na narestrict sa ADS??
nakapag request review na po ako last april pa , sabi sa note 48 hours lang bago sila magreply pero June na wala pa rin.. may way po ba na iba para maupdate angconcern ko?? sana may tumulong

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing restriction on your Facebook ads account. It can be frustrating to have your ads account restricted, but there are steps you can take to get it resolved.

First, make sure that you have followed all the policies and guidelines of Facebook Ads. If you have violated any of these policies, you will need to rectify the issue before you can get your ads account back.

If you have already requested a review, but have not received any response yet, you can try contacting Facebook Ads Support. You can do this by going to the Facebook Ads Help Center and clicking on the "Get Started" button on the top right corner of the page. From there, you can choose the appropriate category for your issue and follow the prompts to get in touch with a representative.

It's important to note that Facebook Ads Support can be quite busy and it may take some time for you to receive a response. However, if it has been several weeks and you still haven't heard back, you can try reaching out to them again or submitting a new request for review.

In the meantime, you can also explore other advertising platforms like Google Ads or Twitter Ads to continue promoting your business.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Back