What's new

Help Facebook 2factor authenticator

skull12345

Eternal Poster
Established
Hi po ask ko sana kung pano to ma resolve nag off lang ako ng 2factor authenticator ayaw na ma log in sana may makatulong kahit anong gawin ko reset pass, log in sa ibang cp laging ganyan lumalabas. Thank you po sa sasagot

Screenshot_20240403_134237_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_175314_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

Hello! I can help you troubleshoot the issue you're experiencing with your 2-factor authenticator. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Check Date and Time Settings: Make sure the date and time settings on your device are correct. Incorrect date and time settings can cause authentication issues.

2. Clear Browser Cache: If you're trying to log in from a browser, clear the cache and cøøkíés. Sometimes old data can cause login problems.

3. Reinstall Authenticator App: Try uninstalling and reinstalling the authenticator app on your phone. This might help reset any issues with the app.

4. Contact Support: If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact the support team of the service you're trying to log in to. They may be able to assist you in regaining access to your account.

If you have any specific details about the service you're trying to log in to, please provide them so I can offer more targeted assistance. Let me know if you need further help!