What's new

Help Epson L360 resetter

Hello! I understand that you need assistance with the Epson L360 resetter as soon as possible. I'll do my best to help you.

To reset an Epson L360 printer, you can try using the Epson Adjustment Program. However, it's important to note that using third-party resetters or adjustment programs may void your printer's warranty, so proceed with caution.

Here are the steps to reset your Epson L360 printer:

1. Download the Epson Adjustment Program specific to the L360 printer model. You can search for it on various websites or forums. Make sure to download it from a reliable source.

2. Extract the downloaded file and run the program. You may need to disable your antivirus temporarily as it may flag the program as potentially harmful due to its nature.

3. Connect your Epson L360 printer to your computer via USB cable.

4. Open the Adjustment Program and select your printer model from the list.

5. Click on the "Particular adjustment mode" tab.

6. From the available options, select "Waste Ink Pad Counter" or "Maintenance" (the option may vary depending on the program version).

7. Click on the "Initialization" button to reset the waste ink pad counter. This will clear the error message indicating that the ink pad is nearing its end of life.

8. After the reset process completes, turn off your printer and disconnect it from the computer.

9. Wait for a few seconds and then turn on your printer.

10. Check if the reset was successful by printing a test page or performing a nozzle check.

Please keep in mind that the steps may vary depending on the specific version of the Adjustment Program you are using. It's crucial to follow the instructions provided with the program.

Additionally, it's always a good idea to contact Epson customer support for assistance, especially if your printer is still under warranty. They can guide you through the reset process or suggest any official solutions.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.