What's new

Help EPSON L3110

skrtorbs

Journeyman
Established
PA HELP PO, PINA-CLEANING NA PO NAMIN ITONG PRINTER THIS DAY LANG, THEN NUNG NAG PRINT NA KAMI NAGKA PAPER JAM THEN ANDUN NA NAMAN YUNG DISCOLORATION KAHIT NA NI HEAD CLEAN AND POWER CLEAN KO NA, PE HELP PO ANO MABUTING GAWIN DITO, SAYANG DIN KASI 500 HUHUHUHU

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with your EPSON L3110 printer after cleaning it. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the problems:

1. Check for Jammed Paper:
- Make sure to carefully check for any remaining bits of paper that may be causing the jam. Remove any visible paper stuck in the printer.

2. Clean the Paper Path:
- Use a can of compressed air to blow out any dust or debris that may be blocking the paper path. This can help prevent future paper jams.

3. Inspect the Printer Rollers:
- Check the printer rollers for any debris or paper residue that may be causing the paper to feed incorrectly. Clean the rollers with a soft lint-free cloth dampened with water or isopropyl *******.

4. Inspect the Ink Cartridges:
- Make sure the ink cartridges are properly installed and are not leaking or damaged. Re-seat the cartridges to ensure they are correctly in place.

5. Run a Nozzle Check:
- Perform a nozzle check to verify the print head nozzles are not clogged. If there are gaps or lines in the printout, you may need to run the cleaning cycle again or perform a deep cleaning.

6. Reset the Printer:
- Sometimes resetting the printer to its default settings can help resolve various issues. Refer to the printer manual for instructions on how to perform a reset.

7. Contact EPSON Support:
- If the issue persists after trying the above steps, it's recommended to contact EPSON customer support for further assistance. They may provide additional troubleshooting steps or advise on repair options.

I hope these steps help resolve the paper jam and discoloration issues you are facing with your EPSON L3110 printer. Let me know if you need further assistance!