What's new

Closed English only thread(bawal tagalog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
our topic for the is about pyorn..:lol: Where is the ãdül† section guys?
whodas ãdül† section is hidden when your not subscribed into it. You can enable that by going to your profile preferences. You must have the right requirements to be able to activate that.:D Good noon everyone. Lets eat, you like? :)

whodas ãdül† section is hidden when your not subscribed into it. You can enable that by going to your profile preferences. You must have the right requirements to be able to activate that.:D Good noon everyone. Lets eat, you like? :)

damn i thought im getting to it, i made 3 or 4 threads about **** photos, to make strong there puppy of our fellow phc member and jerking of himself all the time anyway...hahaha

wow. i am the shock to you ah. you're the english here? hahaha, very englishful. very englishful indeed. you are my idol to me mhegz . you english here and everyone also? and me too? i'm the laughing right now. oh c'mon!

wow. i am the shock to you ah. you're the english here? hahaha, very englishful. very englishful indeed. you are my idol to me mhegz . you english here and everyone also? and me too? i'm the laughing right now. oh c'mon!
oh you very good! I proud you.. Thanks complimenting me.. Haha oh c'mon. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back