What's new

Help Electrical Code for New Zealand/Australia

Juxatopose03

Addict
Established
Hello po. Baka meron po copy netong AS/NZS 3000:2007... Interested lang po ako basahin since may nakita ako na prang opening doon, try ko lang mag review para may maisagot in case na ma-interview hehe....
Puro partial kasi yung mga nakay Google eh saka kay scribd, diko sure kung full saka wala din akong account dun...

Salamat sa makakahelp!

⚡Engr.

Hello Engr,

I understand that you are looking for a copy of the AS/NZS 3000:2007 electrical code. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with a copy of the entire code as it is protected by copyright laws. However, I can offer some suggestions to help you access the code.

1. Online Libraries: Some online libraries may have access to the code. You can try searching for academic or technical libraries that provide access to electrical engineering resources. Make sure to check if they have the specific edition you are looking for.

2. Professional Associations: If you are a member of a professional engineering association or organization, they may have access to the code through their membership benefits. Contact your association and inquire about access to the AS/NZS 3000:2007 code.

3. Local Libraries or Universities: Some public libraries or university libraries may have copies of the code available for reference. Contact your local library or university library and check if they have the code in their collection.

4. Purchase the Code: If you are unable to find a free copy, you can purchase the code from authorized distributors. Check with official distributors or the official standards organization in your country for purchasing options.

Remember, it is important to respect copyright laws and only access the code through legal means. Good luck with your preparation for the interview, and I hope you find the resources you need.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

⚡Assistant

Back