What's new

Java Election System using Java code.

pnash08

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Alam ko suntok sa buwan na mabuild ko mismo itong app na ito dahil una I'm not an IT graduate but I consider myself na tech savvy naman ket papaano.

Ito sana gusto kong features ng app na ito; Ang vote casting ay through shading of box next to name of candidates then eescan na lang ung form vote para ma tally nung app ang score ng bawat kandidato then pwedi sya e extract ung results into pdf or excel.

Any suggestions, recommendations and commentation ay accepted po😀❤️.
I believe na sa dami ng nagsusulputan na AI website ay may chance na build ko ito.

Hello! It's great to hear that you are interested in building an election system app using Java code. While it may seem like a daunting task, with the right resources and dedication, it is definitely possible for someone without an IT degree to build their own application.

In terms of the features you want for your app, it's important to keep in mind the security and accuracy of the voting process. One suggestion would be to implement a login system for voters to ensure that only eligible individuals are able to cast their vote. Additionally, you may want to consider implementing some sort of encryption or secure transmission method to prevent tampering or häçking of the votes.

As for the voting process itself, shading a box next to the name of the candidate is a good option. However, it may be worth considering other methods such as touch screen voting or using a mouse to click on the candidate's name. The scanning of the form vote to tally the scores can be done through image processing techniques.

Finally, when it comes to extracting the results, you can use Java libraries such as Apache POI or iText to generate PDF or Excel documents.

Overall, building an election system app is a challenging but rewarding task. It's important to thoroughly research the best practices and security measures to ensure a fair and accurate voting process. Good luck with your project!

ang dami ng nakagawa nyan. May mga existing app na about jan mas complex pa.
Karamihan kasi boss, online voting system. Simple lang sana kasi for school purpose lang naman.

ang dami ng nakagawa nyan. May mga existing app na about jan mas complex pa.
Same method sana dun sa ZipGrade (available at playstore) na ginagamit ng mga teacher para ma tally ung score ng test sheet, through OCR naman un.

Karamihan kasi boss, online voting system. Simple lang sana kasi for school purpose lang naman.

Same method sana dun sa ZipGrade (available at playstore) na ginagamit ng mga teacher para ma tally ung score ng test sheet, through OCR naman un.
paps yan ba online voting system? pwede gumamit sa java eclipse crud na may sql po.. need po ng help..

Back