What's new

Closed Elders scroll skyrim v legendary edition (full)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian Oliver Rafael

Eternal Poster
Reaction
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition
  • Game: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • Detected platform: PC
  • Aliases: tes5 , TESV: Skyrim , Skyrim , The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim , Dawnguard
  • Release date: 11 November 2011
  • Language: English
  • Summary:
    The Empire of Tamriel is on the edge. The High King of Skyrim has been murdered. Alliances form as claims to the throne are made. In the midst of this conflict, a far more dangerous, ancient evil is awakened. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel. The future of Skyrim, even the Empire itself, hangs in the balance as they wait for the prophesized Dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of The Voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons.
System Requirements
CPU: quad-core Intel/AMD
RAM: 4GB
VGA: DX9 video card with 1 GB GTX 260/Radeon 4890 or higher
DX: DX9
Sound: DX compatible sound card
Network: Internet Access for Steam activation

Description
31167148fd0c512b0cc852523df14bc20cb1b22f.jpg

Release Name:
The.Elder.Scrolls.V.Skyrim.Legendary.Edition-WWW

Release Type: Game
Game: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
Version: Legendary (1.9.32.0.8)
Language: English

Official DLCs included (all optional):
Dawnguard
Hearthfire
Dragonborn
High Resolution Texture Pack

#################################################

System Requirements:
RECOMMENDED SPECS
Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
4GB System RAM
9GB free HDD space
DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon 4890 or higher).
DirectX compatible sound card

MINIMUM SPECS
Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
2GB System RAM
9GB free HDD Space
Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM
DirectX compatible sound card

How to install:
1. Mount SKYRIM_LE_DISC1.iso
2. Install by following the on-screen instructions. This installs the base Skyrim game only.
3. Mount SKYRIM_LE_DISC2.iso
4. Install by following the on-screen instructions. This installs the DLCs only.
5. Run SkyrimLauncher so it can detect your system and apply an appropriate graphics setting.
6. Play!

FAQs
Q: Is this the full game?
A: Yes.

Q: Do I need anything else to play Skyrim?
A: No.

Q: Is this up to date?
A: It is currently updated to version 1.9.32.0.8 (RELOADED update 13). To see if a newer version is available, check You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Q: Does this include all DLCs?

Q: Does this include the High Resolution Texture Pack?

Q: Does this require Steam?
A: No. It is *****ed for offline use.

Q: Does this support Steam?
A: Yes, but only if you install Disc 2.

Q: I already have the Steam version of Skyrim installed. Can I use this to update to Legendary?
A: If you already have the Steam version of Skyrim installed, you should only install disc 2 (SKYRIM_LE_DISC2.iso). Make sure your Skyrim is updated to version 1.9.32.0.8 through Steam before playing.

Q: I use Steam and I installed Disc 1 already, which has removed Steam from my Skyrim experience, and I want it back. How can I revert back to the Steam version?
A: In Steam, verify game cache. Or you can delete SkyrimLauncher.exe and TESV.exe and then rename SkyrimLauncher.exe.bak and TESV.exe.bak to remove the .bak file extension.

Q: I already have the Razor version of Skyrim installed. Can I use this to update to Legendary?
A: Yes, but you will have to install both discs. The installer should automatically recognize your Skyrim installation.

Q: I already have the Blackbox version of Skyrim installed. Can I use this to update to Legendary?
A: Yes, but you will have to install both discs. The installer should automatically recognize your Skyrim installation.

Q: Is this multilingual?
A: No. English is the only language supported. I may upload a multilingual version later.

Q: Will this installer work on a Mac?

Q: Will this work even if I have a previous botched installation of Skyrim?
A: I believe I have completely fail-safed this installer so that it should work regardless of prior installations.

Q: Does this contain viruses?

Q: Is this version moddable?

Q: Will you marry me?

Credits:
Bethesda Game Studios for the game.
RELOADED for the updates and *****.

Attachments

Dear Christian Oliver Rafael,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back