Closed Ebook download service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inam

Addict
Reaction
Hi everyone!

This will be simple.
Give me the title and author of a book (non-Filipino only, sorry), can be fiction or non-fiction, and I'll try my best to give you a copy.

There is only 1 rule: 1 request per person at a time.
Once you're given your copy, or I wasn't able to find your book, you can then request another one.

I only give links to epub and pdf copies, where epub files take priority. Just download an epub reader to read them! :)

If you appreciated my service, please do leave a like as a sign of gratitude. That is all. Thanks!
Will be waiting for requests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: Music Theory for Guitarists: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask (Guitar Method)
Author: Tom Kolb

Pasubok po ako baka pwede ito. Salamat po :)

Title: Music Theory for Guitarists: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask (Guitar Method)
Author: Tom Kolb

Pasubok po ako baka pwede ito. Salamat po :)
Wasn't able to find an epub version, but I did find a PDF version (bigger file size) and here it is:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Don't forget to :)!

Boss, eto po.
Girl with the Golden Hair: Agnetha Fältskog
Di ko kilala author. Hahaa.. TIA po!
Sorry I wasn't able to find a copy. :) I'll try and look some more but no promises... Any other book you want?

Sorry but I've already looked everywhere but wasn't able to find the book. Do you have something else you need? I'll try to look for that one instead.
Well I actually have a bunch :) but maybe after na lang matapos ko ang gargoyle. Thanks though. Hope by then you're still around.

Title: Pop up design and paper mechanics
Author: Duncan Birmingham

Well appreciated if I can have this book.Thanks

I'm looking for Rebecca Wadlinger's translation of Gro Dahle's book-length poem, "A Hundred Thousand Hours".

any chance you can find it?

Sorry I wasn't able to find a copy. :) I'll try and look some more but no promises... Any other book you want?
As I am: Agnetha fältskog din po. Sana po meron. Thank you po!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
DARTHJONUS01

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online