What's new

Tutorial Dropmb.com Free File Hosting

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. is a free file-sharing platform and an alternative to WeTransfer, Dropbox, MediaFire, or GoogleDrive.

✅ Features
  • Share files using a short link
  • Maximum share expiration: 1 year / 366 days (defaults to 1 day)
  • Maximum share size: 2 GB (any file type)
  • Set a custom expiration date for shares
  • Secure shares with visitor limits and passwords
  • Share with email recipients
  • Optional registration
  • Optional share description field
  • A reverse share allows you to generate a unique URL that allows external users to create a share
  • Support file preview capabilities for popular formats like videos, images, text, and documents (for files up to 100 MB)

✅ Progress indicator for uploading files
1711985589578.png

✅ Color scheme options
1711986800176.png

✅ How do I add dropmb.com to the malwarebytes allowed list?
👉 Please read

1️⃣ x 1 GB sample upload:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

🔟 x 99 MB for each file sample upload:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

sir draft magrereport lang po ako issue about dropmb. so tinest ko muna yesterday pati today po.

kapag big files po like 10mb above..ang hirap po i download unlesa sobrang bilis ng net mo.

problem occur: pag nareach nya like 10-20% size ng file nagaauto restart ito. kahit i try ko sa different types of browser and adm..T^T so tinry ko po sa ibang online file uploader.

one example is ~ datafilebox.com po sir and nakadownload po ako ng maayos. ang concern ko lang po sana mafix ito kasi nagugustohan ko yung design ng dropmb & yung password thing tsaka group files link.

yun lang sir. salamat sana mapansin

Anung download speed mu nun?
Para ma replicate ku sa browser ku.
tsaka po ginamitan ko ng uc browser. not supported ang pause/resume feature. :( sa mga 4G users daw po no problem sila sa pagdownload.