What's new

Download Cocogoose Font Free Version Perfect Font for your computer

Tammy Young

Grasshopper
Reaction
"CocoGose: The font with the power to make you crave chocolate and beer."

There is a moment in everyone's life when they must choose between doing what is right, and what is good. I believe that every man has within them what it takes to become all they can be, but sometimes we're tempted to take the road less traveled by. Sometimes that road leads us down a path to self-destruction such as addictions to drugs or ******* (or both).
cocogoose-pro.jpg

However, not all paths of vice are so easily defined. Some people have unique ways of destroying themselves over time . One way I found was watching the Cartoon Network show Regular Show during their annual "Terror Tales" Halloween marathon. Each year for this marathon, they have a different theme, and this year's was "Treats". There are two episodes that featured Treats , which is all fine and dandy. What I found though was once you watched one episode, it made the next episode better . Starting with the second half of Return of Mordecai and the Rigbys (this Halloween Special aired on October 30th), it contained 2 trick or treating themed episodes back to back. That means there were four consecutive Halloween specials with similar themes in 3 days.

Attachments