What's new

Trivia DO YOU BELIEVE GUYS IF THERES NO RELIGION NO CRIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe nag fa-function lng ang religion bilang pang kontra sa natural instincts ng tao(as animals that we are) to keep us from doing what is wrong or bad based on humane standards. but we don't necessarily need religious beliefs if control sa humanity lng nman ntin kelangan, kaya nman un at home if parents teach and show their kids how to be humane. Besides, although religions keep us in control, it also one of the biggest reason kung bat divided mga tao.

Religion ang nagbuklod sa atin, kung walang religion hindi tayo mapagsasama-sama. Maari yung iba may mindset na dahil walang naniniwala sa pinaniniwalaan niya papatay siya o may gagawin siya na para kumbinsihin ang iba. Pwede din may madiskubre ang iba na hindi pa natin nalalaman kung magkahiwa-hiwalay ang mga tao, gayunpaman para sa akin kaya may crimen dahil maraming tao ang nadidiscriminate dito at marami ding tao ang corrupt sa gobyerno. Tulad nalang nung badjao sa kalsada na pagala-gala hindi talaga sila makakakuha ng trabaho kung walang tatanggap dahil yung mindset ng mga tao masama sila.

Wag kau magagalit dahil napanuod ko lng to sa discovery channel sabi nila may lahing unggoy tau may pumunta ibang planeta tawag sa kanila ay alien at dito na nag asawa dun na nagsimula yung mga tao gumawa ng mga konstraktura na di natin naiintindihan mga bagay na gawa sa bato at dahil sa kanila parang napamana daw stin yung talino nila kay nakakagawa tau ng mga kakaiba bagay yun lng pagkakaintindi ko bsta mahabang kwento :)

Functions ng religion? Talaga lang ha? read the old testament it's full of wrongdoings haha.. so paano ka igaguide ng religion to do what is right or wrong na nakabase sa libro na puro imoralidad ang nakasulat? Humans are intelligent beings na natuto through years and years na experience at sa mga ancestors natin kung ano yung values nila sa buhay at mga natutunan nila thru trials and errors.. Kaya nga nagkaroon ng mga civilizations at mga batas before pa pumasok yang religion na yan.. Religion came and manipulate the people for a prize in heaven that you'll only see when you die.. We live in a world that is govern by laws of science at hindi fantasy at magic na punong puno at hitik na hitik sa mga religions.. DAMN!

For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.

magpakita lang si GOD ng ilang segundo sa buong mundo tingin ko magkakaisa na sa paniniwala ang tao..

Nagpakita na Sya noon, walang naniwala sa Kanya. Gagawa pa rin ng excuse ang tao para hindi maniwala.
sa israel lang sya nagpakita hindi sa katauhang diyos..bilang tao rin sya nagpakita..i mean ung nasa lahat sya ng dako makikita talaga as a GOD di sa katawang tao

sa israel lang sya nagpakita hindi sa katauhang diyos..bilang tao rin sya nagpakita..i mean ung nasa lahat sya ng dako makikita talaga as a GOD di sa katawang tao
That will surely happen on the second coming

Revelation 1:7
BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.

magpakita lang si GOD ng ilang segundo sa buong mundo tingin ko magkakaisa na sa paniniwala ang tao..
How I wish nikkan.. As an Atheist madali lang magbago isip namin if may proof ka sa claim mo.. If god will do that I'll Embrace him with all my heart.. Pero bakit sa libro lang sya at nakwento nagpakita? Kapag ganyan lang kababaw ang proof nila, baka maniwala nako kay Harry Potter nyan.. How could it be na he can't let himself be known to us, to all people by himself alone? Na kailangan nya pa ng followers, slaves, para ipakilala yung sarili nya? Is he that powerless.. tsk tsk paano nalang kung wala silang mga followers kawawang god di makikilala..

You're implying of Anarchist

There are various pros as well as cons of anarchy

Pros:- 1. anarchy is the search for complete freedoms

2. in essence "power for the people"; "each man for himself

3. You are finally free from the shäçkles of authority.

4. You can do whatever you want.

5. You are equal to everyone else, all social hierarchy has been abolished ( anarchy is the absence of authority).

6. The country wouldn't be split between all of these ridiculous political groups.

7. No taxes to be ρáíd.

Cons:- 1. There might be some disorder when it first starts, but it's the same when a beast is finally released from their cage, they burst out and enjoy freedom, before getting on with their lives.

2. no government services.

3. There would be no punishment for crimes.

4. Life would turn into survival of the fittest.

I agree with the points you've made there about anarchy. Honestly though, I don't think there'd be a complete anarchy. We're hardwired to follow, to be led, in some way or another. There's a quote from Voltaire: If God didn't exist, man would have to invent Him.

But I wasn't making a point about anarchy, although it seems like I was, huh? (Sorry about that. :LOL:)

Look, my point is pretty out of the box. That's why I wanted you to ask yourself why those two institutions even exist. Why do they really? Why do we need the government and the police force? Well, that's because we need peace and order. There are crimes and disarray, so we need institutions to deal with them.

( Nagets ni sir, except sa pagiging anarchist ko, :ROFLMAO: Again, I'm not supporting anarchy.
Hala. Kaya nga sila nag-eexist ay dahil sa mga kaguluhan. Wala pang Anarchy (no government society) na nagtagumpay so far. OT.
)

This is where my point starts to make sense to everyone, I hope.

The moment that we don't need the government and the police force anymore is the moment that crimes and chaos no longer exist.

Think about it.

If, by some miracle, crimes and evil suddenly cease to exist, we no longer have a need for peacekeepers because there's no need to keep peace when peace is already everywhere. It's like you stopping to crunch on Biogesic tablets because you no longer have a headache or a fever. There's just no need for them anymore.

Now, obviously, for those who just like to be right, you could come up with a list of why government can still exist (for progress, etc.) but that's really beside the point.

To those who got it, kudos guys, I guess there's still hope for humanity. Kidding. :LOL:

Whether you agree with me or not, I hope you all are having a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.