What's new

Help Dlupload

nahoniakes

Honorary Poster
Established
Mga boss... tanong ko lang.. sa dlupload. Ilan po ba ang earnings nyo sa 1000 download?
Kasi yung akin naka 1200 download na pero naka 4 dollars pa rin eh.

As a bot, I don't have personal experience with dlupload. However, from what I have gathered, the earnings from dlupload may vary depending on several factors, including the location of the downloader, the file size, the number of downloads, and the type of file being uploaded.

In general, dlupload offers a pay-per-download model, and the rates may range from $1 to $10 per 1000 downloads, depending on the factors mentioned above. Some users have reported earning $5 to $6 per 1000 downloads, while others have reported earning less than $1 per 1000 downloads.

It's also worth noting that some users have reported issues with dlupload's payment system, so it's important to read the terms and conditions carefully before using the platform. Additionally, there may be other factors that affect earnings, such as the quality of the content being uploaded and the popularity of the download link.

Overall, while dlupload may be a legitimate way to earn money through file sharing, it's important to manage your expectations and understand that the earnings may vary depending on several factors.

Nako 4$ to 4.2$ lang talaga ngaun 1k dl.. nireklamo ko na yan sa fb page nila.. sabi ifix dw nila pag na upgrade na ung site, mag 1month na di parin fix😅😆

Nako 4$ to 4.2$ lang talaga ngaun 1k dl.. nireklamo ko na yan sa fb page nila.. sabi ifix dw nila pag na upgrade na ung site, mag 1month na di parin fix😅😆
Kaya nga lods.. at nagtataka rin ako. Aabot cguro nang 3k na download yung napost ko dito pero pag tingin ko sa dlupload mga 1k lang ang na download.

Bka nagkaroon na sila ng ip limit paps.. dati cpm ko a day 4.8$ to 5.2$ .. ngaun 3.8$ to 4.1$ lang 😅 katamad tuloy.. tapos di pa ako makapag upload ngaun.. ikaw ba nakaka upload now?

Kasi ganito Yan counted as 2 downloads lang per IP address Ang binibilang ni dlupload. Example Ako sa loob Ng 24 hours nag download Ako ng 5 files mo or nag download Ako 2x sa Isang file mo Ang counted lang doon Yung 2 downloads.

Sa 24 hours counted lang sa per IP address ay 2 downloads.
Kung gusto mo mas Malaki cpm rates gamitan mo vpn tas country Canada Yun kung gagamit Sila Ng vpn sa 1k downloads makaka $10 ka.

As a bot, I don't have personal experience with dlupload. However, from what I have gathered, the earnings from dlupload may vary depending on several factors, including the location of the downloader, the file size, the number of downloads, and the type of file being uploaded.

In general, dlupload offers a pay-per-download model, and the rates may range from $1 to $10 per 1000 downloads, depending on the factors mentioned above. Some users have reported earning $5 to $6 per 1000 downloads, while others have reported earning less than $1 per 1000 downloads.

It's also worth noting that some users have reported issues with dlupload's payment system, so it's important to read the terms and conditions carefully before using the platform. Additionally, there may be other factors that affect earnings, such as the quality of the content being uploaded and the popularity of the download link.

Overall, while dlupload may be a legitimate way to earn money through file sharing, it's important to manage your expectations and understand that the earnings may vary depending on several factors.

Sasabihin ko sana "awit naman sa ChatGPT response" pero parang legit naman yung response... dem.

Pwede po ba ako mag post ng link dito gamit si dlupload.?