What's new

Digital Personna (Biometrics)

Mel143r

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hello sa lahat, magtatanong kung sino na nakaexperience gumawa or gumamit ng biometrics? Di kasi nagana yung gawa namin. Di siya nasasave sa database. Kung meron kayong code na sa biometrics mapa c sharp man or java bilhin nanamin.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your biometrics project. I can try to help you troubleshoot the problem. Could you provide more details about the specific issue you are facing? For example, are you having trouble saving the biometric data to a database? Additionally, it would be helpful to know which biometric technology you are using, such as fingerprint recognition or facial recognition.

While I'm unable to sell you code, I can certainly guide you in the right direction. In terms of implementing biometrics in C# or Java, there are a few options available. For C#, you can use libraries like Neurotechnology's VeriFinger or SourceAFIS. These libraries provide functionality for fingerprint recognition and can help you save biometric data to a database.

In Java, you can use libraries such as Neurotechnology's VeriFinger or Neuroph's face recognition library. These libraries offer similar functionality to their C# counterparts.

To better assist you, please provide more details about the specific issues you're facing, including any error messages or code snippets that you think may be relevant.