What's new

Closed Default open payload and ssh! pasok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ts paki elaborate sa sinasabi mong consequences ng default. If you really know what was all about behind DEFAULT! Your stuffs wont bother nor access without such informative or intended message and redefine through authentication process letting the default open that door. If your security shell counters and pass, it maybe strong but providing such common payload may send an ERROR! The network now is strongly penetrates and deny a single malicious malware attempt to be granted.
If you really insist consequence for default, Only legits has the right saying it so.. .

Make an update so that itl be settle. Kasi hindi biro, default na yan.

Hihintayin ko opinion mo about consequences, pinag aralan ko opinion ko bka may makuha pa ako na interesting galing sayo.

GOOD DAY! :)

Ts paki elaborate sa sinasabi mong consequences ng default. If you really know what was all about behind DEFAULT! Your stuffs wont bother nor access without such informative or intended message and redefine through authentication process letting the default open that door. If your security shell counters and pass, it maybe strong but providing such common payload may send an ERROR! The network now is strongly penetrates and deny a single malicious malware attempt to be granted.
If you really insist consequence for default, Only legits has the right saying it so.. .

Make an update so that itl be settle. Kasi hindi biro, default na yan.

Hihintayin ko opinion mo about consequences, pinag aralan ko opinion ko bka may makuha pa ako na interesting galing sayo.

GOOD DAY! :)

why would i bother such explanation for a narrow minded people? also if your not that type of guy then you wont get hurt.

also its still useless if you insist on what you truly believe then go on.

yes its true that they are currently focusing their attention to default because of some apps that needed load or plan like pokemon go.

and as far as i know they are aware of vpn users cuz its alot of waste if they wont prevent them. but it doesnt mean we cant dig a hole in their server.

as of now. nakabutas na ako and what a learn is for myself only but i doesnt mean i wont share

not working sayang ang pag iisip ko

kung wala kang promo at mejo strikto ung lugar nyo kay globe. di tlga

why would i bother such explanation for a narrow minded people? also if your not that type of guy then you wont get hurt.

also its still useless if you insist on what you truly believe then go on.

yes its true that they are currently focusing their attention to default because of some apps that needed load or plan like pokemon go.

and as far as i know they are aware of vpn users cuz its alot of waste if they wont prevent them. but it doesnt mean we cant dig a hole in their server.

as of now. nakabutas na ako and what a learn is for myself only but i doesnt mean i wont share

kung wala kang promo at mejo strikto ung lugar nyo kay globe. di tlga

So my update kana! Sana sinama mo yung fact na gagana lng yan pag register in any promo. Yan bang sinasabi mong digging a whole?lol

wow umeenglish mga tao didto.. prang debate lang... kakatamad lng mag basa

*grabs popcorn..

infairness karab maau nmn mo english..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back