What's new

Closed Data Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

kentharoldpalas

Honorary Poster
Guys ano po kayang problema ng phone ko, kaninang umaga nagdedata ako then biglang nawala yung connection and I tried na i turn off and on yung data still nothing happens, ginawa ko na rin irestart at iflight mode and still nothing happened hanggang ngayon. HAHAHHA napapunta tuloy ako sa pisonet ma-ask ko lng to sa inyo hahah thanks in advance po :)

WELCOME to the BLOCK Parade :D

Were sorry for this inconvenience,
kentharoldpalas.

However, as checked on your provided number our system has detected it to have irregular usage on your phone which may be an offense to Smart/Sun policies/terms and conditions. We suggest that you send us a written complaint with your signature saved in PDF together with a photocopy of your valid government ID with picture and signature and provide your contact number. You may visit the nearest store in your area to submit requirements. Please monitor your account within 72 hours upon submission of complete documents.
Also, kindly include this additional information to your letter:
-Address / location:
-Date or time of last successful Internet access:
-Website last accessed:
-Device model:
-Indicating the purpose of SIM if personal or business:

Thank you. -SUN

Last edited:
WELCOME to the BLOCK Parade :D

Were sorry for this inconvenience,
kentharoldpalas.

However, as checked on your provided number our system has detected it to have irregular usage on your phone which may be an offense to Smart/Sun policies/terms and conditions. We suggest that you send us a written complaint with your signature saved in PDF together with a photocopy of your valid government ID with picture and signature and provide your contact number. You may visit the nearest store in your area to submit requirements. Please monitor your account within 72 hours upon submission of complete documents.
Also, kindly include this additional information to your letter:
-Address / location:
-Date or time of last successful Internet access:
-Website last accessed:
-Device model:
-Indicating the purpose of SIM if personal or business:

Thank you. -SUN
wala naman ganang message hahah

Guys ano po kayang problema ng phone ko, kaninang umaga nagdedata ako then biglang nawala yung connection and I tried na i turn off and on yung data still nothing happens, ginawa ko na rin irestart at iflight mode and still nothing happened hanggang ngayon. HAHAHHA napapunta tuloy ako sa pisonet ma-ask ko lng to sa inyo hahah thanks in advance po :)
baka may nagalaw ka settings boss try mo checked ..o kaya nagloko cgnal sa inyu!! God bless po.. Sana maayus nayang problema mo

Status
Not open for further replies.