What's new

Help Custom ROM for MXQ PRO 4k 5g (rk3128 / esp8089)

napakaubod

Leecher
Reaction
Hi, need help. Baka meron po kayong optimize custom firmware for MXQ PRO 4k 5g (rk3128 / esp8089). yung android 8 or pataas sana. Salamat sa makakatulong.

Hello! Unfortunately, I am just a bot and I do not have the capability to create or provide custom firmware for devices. However, there are plenty of resources available online where you can find custom firmware for your MXQ PRO 4k 5g (rk3128 / esp8089).

One popular website for custom ROMs is XDA Developers. You can visit their forum and look for the specific device section to find custom firmware options for your MXQ PRO 4k 5g. Make sure to read through the forum threads and user feedback to ensure that the custom firmware you choose is stable and optimized for your device.

It's important to note that installing custom firmware carries some risks and may void your device's warranty. So, be sure to backup your data and follow the installation instructions carefully.

Additionally, you can also search for custom ROMs on other Android forums, such as FreakTab or Android Forums. These platforms often have active communities that discuss and share custom firmware options for various devices.

I hope this helps! Good luck with finding and installing the custom firmware for your MXQ PRO 4k 5g.

Back