CUSTOM RECOVERY for Realme 5 / 5i

☢️☢️This Guide is for users who had already unlocked their bootloader
☢️☢️I'm not responsible for any bricked devices.☢️☢️

☢️Make sure to Backup your Data before you continue to avoid data loss! ☢️

☢️If you are not sure or do not know what you are doing do not continue☢️

☢️ Use this guide with CAUTION! ☢️

1615273248950.png

PBRP Custom Recovery

Download Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Flashing Guide:

1. Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked or else it won't work. Refer to thisYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for unlocking the bootloader for REALME 5

2. Download the custom recovery and save it to your PC.

3. Download vbmeta for RUI and save it to PC. Download it
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
4. Turn off your phone.

5. Now press and hold volume down and power key at the same time to get in fastboot mode.

6. Connect your phone to your PC via usb cable and open Minimal ADB and Fastboot. If you don't have one download it You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and install it.

7. Now enter the following commands:
fastboot devices

then hit enter

next:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

*note the "twrp.img" should be the address where your file is located or you can simply drag and drop it into the cmd

then hit enter again

Next

8. Without closing the window, flash the vbmeta you downloaded. Use this following commands:
fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta vbmeta.img

and hit enter
*note the "vbmeta.img" should be the address where your file is located or you can simply drag and drop it into the cmd​

Reboot to recovery to check. By now you already have a Custom Recovery installed.

ORANGEFOX RECOVERY: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
SHRP RECOVERY: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER:

If you have not unlocked yet your bootloader refer to this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Follow me for more guides and custom roms :)

Attachments

Last edited:
good day, kakaunlock ko lang po ng bootloader
I am using c_69 version.
and plan to do this method

di po ba magkakaron ng conflict sa rom ko un?