What's new

Closed Curt creation ~ softether servers (ph/tw/sg/hk/ca)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For thoses two users downloading huge amount of data has been forced disconnected on the PH server. If I see a lot of people are doing that, I'm making the PH Server as a private server and only established and choosen users will be given an account.

EDIT: two users already consumed 8GB of data meanwhile other users are like 500mb+

For thoses two users downloading huge amount of data has been forced disconnected on the PH server. If I see a lot of people are doing that, I'm making the PH Server as a private server and only established and choosen users will be given an account.
kung pwede lang idisable ang downloads sana para for gaming na lang sir kasi limited lang speed ng server..

It's already limited to 3mbps tho. For now. But in the early morning it was unlimited.
still there are users downloading big amount of data?

so probably the best solution is your first solution!

to limit the server to Established users.

But I think it is good also to limit the number of users that you'll accept.

still there are users downloading big amount of data?

so probably the best solution is your first solution!

to limit the server to Established users.

But I think it is good also to limit the number of users that you'll accept.
Hmm. Just a question, do you have a windows PC?

I'm limiting the guest user to 1mbps. To get full speed, see below.

For establish members.
Server Details
Server IP:
49.145.82.250 or home-dynamic.curtcreation.net
Hub: PHCorner
Port: 443

Reply on this topic if you wanted an account and also tell us what's your purpose of this VPN (purpose like browsing/gaming/socials).

Thank you! This request system helps me to determine how much per user uses data and if they are heavily downloading or not and it's easier to manager how many people are connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.