What's new

Referral Crazy Hero app

Cringles666

Addict
Reaction
I'm currently playing Crazy Hero
Here's the link: This new app, CrazyHero, makes money super fast. Enter the invitation id 95811746 and you can get a reward of ₱400. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Someone posted on other threads that they already wí†hdráwn the 2000php

The game is'nt hard and the 2000points can be earned in a short time not even in 6hrs.

But you'll be needing to invite 3 new persons to play the game as one of the requirement for wí†hdráwal

Just a warning, I haven't withrawn any amount yet
But the game is fun to play anyway

Note:
For the 2000php wí†hdráwal
They put you on queu as 1000 in rank
Can only jump in line by no more than a 100 by lvlng up by 10, and watching 10ads or inviting 3 new players that is per day.
Screenshot_20231117-050625.jpg

I haven't manage to invite players yet so I guess it will take longer for me.

Update:
Once a day makakapag jump in line - for lvling at watch ads and sa invitation
Kaso paliit ng paliit ung pagjump sa queu kaya matatagalan pa

Attachments

Last edited:
kahit no invite makaka wí†hdráw padin?
Matagal kapag wala
Bumababa ung queu jump kada gamit
mas makakatulong kung may mga invites para dagdag na queu jumps

Sinusubukan q parin plang
kung may payout ung 2k
pero cguradong may payout un sa top right corner ng app na wí†hdráwan ng earned coins maliit nga lang

Last edited:
The crazy hero app
On the 2000php claim doesn't work
I've already done the 1000th line queue and the additional 20 hammer icon to collect queue all for the 2000php wí†hdráwal but sends it right back to 1/20
Screenshot_20240210-001543.jpg

Attachments

The crazy hero app
On the 2000php claim doesn't work
I've already done the 1000th line queue and the additional 20 hammer icon to collect queue all for the 2000php wí†hdráwal but sends it right back to 1/20View attachment 2884011
So is not legit to claim 2000php in this game?.. damn, i guess this game just wasting our time watching ads over and over again for nothing..