What's new

Tutorial Crac-king icloud password.

panu mo malalaman yung password ng encrypt iphone back up? diko naman alam kung anung password naka lagay salamat po sa sasagot.

thanks TS. was able to open one of the two ipad mini i bought from local pawnshop with this method. I was able to get the pass for the other but icloud said the account is already lock for security reason. Any method to bypass this?.

thanks TS. was able to open one of the two ipad mini i bought from local pawnshop with this method. I was able to get the pass for the other but icloud said the account is already lock for security reason. Any method to bypass this?.
There's no way to bypass it. Unless if the icloud email and password was the same from the original email.

There's no way to bypass it. Unless if the icloud email and password was the same from the original email.

Ano po ibig nyong sabihin sir?. Ung icloud account nakuha ko ang password thru sa tutorial mo pero ang sabi sa icloud site, locked po ang account for security reason. kahit hardware sir wala na po ba talaga?. thanks..

Ano po ibig nyong sabihin sir?. Ung icloud account nakuha ko ang password thru sa tutorial mo pero ang sabi sa icloud site, locked po ang account for security reason. kahit hardware sir wala na po ba talaga?. thanks..
Kasi naenter ng multiple error attempts ng password sa icloud account kaya naging ganyan ng situation ng icloud Account.

Kasi naenter ng multiple error attempts ng password sa icloud account kaya naging ganyan ng situation ng icloud Account.

Uu nga sir.. nahirapan din ako pero i dont know what happened and i cant recall what i did but i finally managed to sign out the existing icloud account of the other unit. I now have two fully working ipad mini in house. One for the wife and the other for my daughter...

Just for a brief background, I bought the said 2 units in a local pawnshop last dec 2015 with icloud lock. When i bought it, i dont have any idea that theres no fix for it (at that time) so we just used it as it is. We cannot install new apps, update ios, etc. and we have to make do with the unit asking for password for the account. After a while, we grew tired of the icloud password routine and havent really gotten to using it since last year (2017). When i went to manila last month, i happen to drop by greenhills and remember the units and we inquire if they can clear icloud account. The two tech guy we talked to asked for 1500 and 2000 each but havent really have them fix it..

So the other night, i remember old friend google and search for a fix and was referred to this site and specifically to this thread and this tutorial by Shinsuke Nishizono and so the rest is as above.. thanks to this site and special mention to you sir Shinsuke Nishizono and i am now planning to visit the pawnshop again and see if they have any other ipad mini for sale.. Bought them at 4000 each by the way with icloud account.

Cheers!...

Uu nga sir.. nahirapan din ako pero i dont know what happened and i cant recall what i did but i finally managed to sign out the existing icloud account of the other unit. I now have two fully working ipad mini in house. One for the wife and the other for my daughter...

Just for a brief background, I bought the said 2 units in a local pawnshop last dec 2015 with icloud lock. When i bought it, i dont have any idea that theres no fix for it (at that time) so we just used it as it is. We cannot install new apps, update ios, etc. and we have to make do with the unit asking for password for the account. After a while, we grew tired of the icloud password routine and havent really gotten to using it since last year (2017). When i went to manila last month, i happen to drop by greenhills and remember the units and we inquire if they can clear icloud account. The two tech guy we talked to asked for 1500 and 2000 each but havent really have them fix it..

So the other night, i remember old friend google and search for a fix and was referred to this site and specifically to this thread and this tutorial by Shinsuke Nishizono and so the rest is as above.. thanks to this site and special mention to you sir Shinsuke Nishizono and i am now planning to visit the pawnshop again and see if they have any other ipad mini for sale.. Bought them at 4000 each by the way with icloud account.

Cheers!...
Sugoi! (Awesome!)

Thanks for feedback!

Users search this thread by keywords

1. a1432
Back