What's new

Help Coursehero unlock

I'm unable to access specific URLs or download content from external websites. However, if you have a question or need help with a particular topic related to the content you are seeking on Coursehero, feel free to provide more details, and I'll do my best to assist you.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
I'm unable to access specific URLs or download content from external websites. However, if you have a question or need help with a particular topic related to the content you are seeking on Coursehero, feel free to provide more details, and I'll do my best to assist you.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry for any confusion, but I can't access external links or specific URLs, including the one you provided. If you need help with a specific question or topic related to thermo or quantitative problem-solving, please feel free to provide more details here, and I'll do my best to assist you.
A double purpose tank 18 ft wide, 24 ft long and 4 ft depth is filled with water. What is the weight of water in the tank

A double purpose tank 18 ft wide, 24 ft long and 4 ft depth is filled with water. What is the weight of water in the tank
To find the weight of water in the tank, you first need to calculate the volume of water in the tank and then multiply it by the density of water to find the weight.

Given:
Width of the tank = 18 ft
Length of the tank = 24 ft
Depth of the tank = 4 ft

Volume of water in the tank = Width x Length x Depth
Volume = 18 ft x 24 ft x 4 ft
Volume = 1728 cubic feet

Density of water = 62.4 lb/ft³ (weight of water per cubic foot)

Weight of water in the tank = Volume x Density
Weight = 1728 ft³ x 62.4 lb/ft³
Weight ≈ 107,136 lbs

Therefore, the weight of water in the tank is approximately 107,136 pounds.