What's new

G·TM Compilation of ultra boosted vpn"forever" ultrafast settings (apn & handler) ilalabas kona ! pasok

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHC-Zil

Forum Master
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
My Globe Net 1

Download 1st
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Name - My Globe Net 1
Apn - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Proxy - X-Online-Host:" VIP - VenumNETyanzkee"
Port - 32974
User - smartnet
Pass - smartnet
Proxy Server - X-Online-Host:" VIP - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. "
Mmsc - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Mms - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Port - 44273

More Option
Host - 203.177.42.214
Port - 8080
User - ubnt
Pass - ubnt
Proxy Domain - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

wala nayan handler start niyo nalang para meron kanang net at kayo na hanap ng server niyan pili lang kayo naka depende lang talaga sa area niyo!

Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

My Globe Net 4

Apn

Name - My Globe Net 4
Apn - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Proxy - X-Online-Host:" VIP - 156.154.70.1 "
Port - 8080
user - smartnet
pass - smartnet
Proxy Server - X-Online-Host:" VIP - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. "
MmsYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
MmscYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Port - 44273

Dzzeb Handler

Back query - 203.177.42.214
Filter - 10.200.123.234
Http
custom Header - myhotspot.ph/wapshop.gameloft.com/playground.mail-bit.com/www1.smart.com.ph/ph.m.yahoo.com:8989
Proxy server - m.globe.com.ph
Real proxy - administrative-server-vpn.com.ph
Real proxy port - 8989

More Option
Host - 203.177.42.214
Port - 8080
User - administrator
Pass - administrator
Proxy Domain - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Choose SPAIN / JAPAN / SINGAPORE / NETHERLANDS

Please HIT LIKE wag HIT & RUN ! Please HIT LIKE as a RESPECT !

Cge antay lang kayo sa mga hindi established pm ko kayo busy lang ako! Ok?

ANTAY LANG KAYO HINDI AKO MADAMOT JUST COMMENT SA IBABA DALI SA HINDI ESTABLISHED AT LEECHERS OK? ANTAY LANG KAYO

Kung hindi kayo makatamgap ng MESSAGE COMMENT KAYO ULIT!

Please HIT LIKE wag HIT & RUN ! Please HIT LIKE as a RESPECT !

-ZILDJAN18

Last edited:
ayan tapos kona masend!

Sino gusto pm dali comment sa ibaba!

Comment kayo sa mga hindi established dali!

Dont forget to like!

Ano po ba i input dito? gaya sa Proxy: (X-Online-Host:" VIP - VenumNETyanzkee") or (VenumNETyanzkee)?

at sa Proxy Server: ganito po ba (X-Online-Host:" VIP - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ") oh ganito
(dloadstation.com)?

Ano po ba i input dito? gaya sa Proxy: (X-Online-Host:" VIP - VenumNETyanzkee") or (VenumNETyanzkee)?

at sa Proxy Server: ganito po ba (X-Online-Host:" VIP - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ") oh ganito
(dloadstation.com)?
copy mo lahat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
PHC-Zil

Online statistics

Members online