What's new

Closed Collective dolby atmos® port thread [unity/aml][v3.0] by ahrion,

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoKeR-26

Honorary Poster
Reaction
https%3A%2F%2Fs13.postimg.org%2F4g4p32tzr%2FLogo_Dolby_Atmos_svg.png

This is the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Atmos ported from LeTv, BQ, and ZTE phone's stock You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ROM. This should work on all devices (starting from Marshmallow) since it is a software effect. It might conflict with other effects you've already installed. However, it has been extensively tested working alongside ViPER4Android, Maxxaudio, and HTC M9/10 Dolby on several ROM/device combinations. Flash the zip, it will edit and ρá†ch(not overwrite) your audio_effects.conf. Currently selinux permissive is recommended.

I understand the UI looks like the old Dolby Digital Plus, but I can assure you that it is much much better. This Atmos is a much more updated version than ones previously released on the Lenovo K3/K4 Note. The Axon 7 Dolby Atmos utilizes both software and hardware components of your device, which means it processes in a much more powerful manner with much more precision and quality and a more natural soundscape. My Lenovo K4 Atmos and @You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Lenovo A7000 (6.5) Atmos both utilize solely a software emulation which results in a more artificial sound experience (that is not as good). However with Axon 7 Atmos version, you will see more realistic sound. When you listen to it you will hear the difference immediately in comparison to other versions. TheLepro 3, LeMax 2, and Aquaris X5 Dolby Atmos both only utilize a software effect, however they both sound nearly as good as the Axon 7 Dolby Atmos and are more compatible.

These installers utilize my Unified installer that can install on Magisk OR System if Magisk is not detected (with Pixel support). It utilizes my Magisk framework called Audio Modification Library that allows that installation of multiple audio mods without having compatibility issues with one another's audio config file changes (this is a Magisk limitation, however AudModLib solves this issue). I do not support any other audio mod, and if Magisk, I do not support any mod mod that does not utilize my AudModLib.

Check out my You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for these mods
Check out my AudModLib You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Current Changelog:
v3.0
- Unity/AML v2.0: Massive installer and script overhaul
- Unity v2.0: Added autouninstall (if mod is already installed and you flash same version zip again, it'll uninstall), thus removing the need for an uninstall zip
- Unity v2.0: Added file/folder backup/restore of modified files
- Unity v2.0: Added file/folder backup/restore of normally wiped files
- Unity v2.0: Added Osm0sis @ xda-developers uninstaller idea (just add "uninstall" to zip name and it'll function as uninstaller)
- Unity/AML v2.0: Added phh's SuperUser and LOS su support (note, LOS doesn't support sepolicy patching)
- Unity/AML v2.0: Added proxy library to AML to allow the proxy effects found in multiple audio modules
- Unity/AML v2.0: Added support for Magisk imgs located in /cache/audmodlib
- Unity v2.0: Added system_root support for Pixel devices
- Unity v2.0: Added system override (if you're on magisk but would rather have it install to system, add word "system" to zip name and it'll install everything but scripts to system)
- Unity v2.0: Add Unity system props
- Unity v2.0: Added vendor fix for Nexus devices
- Unty/AML v2.0: AML functionality and uses overhauled
- Unity/AML v2.0: Bug fixes
- Unity/AML v2.0: Modified Unity Installer to allow use for non AML modules
- Unity/AML v2.0: Moved scripts from Magisk .core to the individual module folder due to .core limitations
- Unity/AML v2.0: New modular approach - no need to modify update-binary anymore: check instructions for more details on how this works
- Unity v2.0: Reworked addon.d system install scripts
- Unity/AML v2.0: Removed AML cache workaround by reworking AML changes via magisk_merge
- Unity/AML v2.0: Reworked AML vendor audio_effects to not be overwritten by system audio_effects by commenting out conflicting lines
- Unity v2.0: Reworked script permissions
- Unity/AML v2.0: Update sepolicy for Magisk 13+
- Unity/AML v2.0: Updated to Magisk module template 1400

Previous Changelogs:

[UPDATED] Lenovo A7000 [6.5] Atmos (1.1.4)
This is the most compatible of all the Dolby Atmos ports. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

[UPDATED] LeEco LePro 3 Atmos (2.3.a.12_r0)
This is the second most compatible of all the Dolby Atmos ports. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

[UPDATED] LeEco LeMax 2 Atmos (2.3.a.12_r0)
This is the third most compatible of all the Dolby Atmos ports. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

[UPDATED] BQ Aquaris X5 Atmos (2.2.1.7_r1)
This is the fourth most compatible of all the Dolby Atmos ports. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

[UPDATED] ZTE Axon 7 Atmos (2.2.1.7_r1)
This is the fifth most compatible of all the Dolby Atmos ports. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Installation:
When you've chosen the one you're going to use, download and flash the installer provided above. TWRP is recommended, but I'm sure CM Recovery, Philz, and CWM work just fine. Flashfire is tested as working. If you have Magisk you can use the Magisk Manager. Each Dobly Atmos above comes from different devices AND manufacturers. SELinux enforcing works unless rootless or LineageOS SU, in which caseSELinux Permissive is required. Flash LePro 3 version if and if that does not work flash LeMax 2 version. If it does not work then flash BQ Aquaris version third. If that one doesn't work flash Axon version fourth. If Axon version does not work then you need to flash A7000-6.5 versions. If that doesn't work then I'm sorry, provide a log as I am looking in to fixes. You should be able to flash on top of one another without causing any issues.

Uninstall:
Flash the same version of the installer to uninstall or add "uninstall" anywhere to the zip name and flash in recovery. You can also delete the module via Magisk Manager and reboot.

https%3A%2F%2Fs32.postimg.org%2Fyo3au3o5h%2FScreenshot_20160710_160615.png

Credits of Originality:
- Dolby
- BQ
- LeEco (LeTv)
- ZTE
- Lenovo
- I ported the app myself and made the changes necessary for it to work without FC on most devices

WARNING: Permission to use this for your own mod is and will never be granted to anyone. If you would like to use my files for your ROM, and only your ROM, please contact me to obtain permission before doing so. By not adhering to my strict policies, you are in violation and the issue will be forwarded promptly to a moderator. You can thank kangers.

XDA:DevDB Information
Collective Dolby Atmos® Port Thread, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., @worstenbrood (teaching me everything I know) @Yoinx (helping hax headphone smali bug)
Source Code: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2017-09-25

Created 2016-07-07
Last Updated 2017-10-02

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back