What's new

Closed Clipclaps ; Watch video and earn money .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a $10.00 reward from ClipClaps, you can too! Copy the text and open ClipClaps to share bonus. #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOiIxOTE5Nzk3In0=# You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I received a $10.00 reward from ClipClaps, you can too! Copy the text and open ClipClaps to share bonus. #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOiI5OTg1MDgifQ==# You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

tara po tulungan

Nakatanggap ako ng gantimpala mula sa ClipClaps, kopyahin ang teksto at ipamahagi ang bonus. #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOiI1NzY4NDMifQ==# You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

pa help din po...

Pakicopy din po then open your clipclaps app. Tulungan po tayo💕🤑

#eyJ1c2VyaWQiOiIxMjM3MDkifQ==# You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I received a $10.00 reward from ClipClaps, you can too! Copy the text and open ClipClaps to share bonus. #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOiIxMDA5MjUwIn0=# You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Pinindot ko po yung iyo

I received a $10.00 reward from ClipClaps, you can too! Copy the text and open ClipClaps to share bonus. #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOiIxMDA5MjUwIn0=# You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Patulong din. Click ko rin ang inyo.

Nakatanggap ako ng gantimpala mula sa ClipClaps, kopyahin ang teksto at ipamahagi ang bonus. #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOiIxODY4NjI5In0=#
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Pinindot ko. May pumasok?

I received a $10.00 reward from ClipClaps, you can too! Copy the text and open ClipClaps to share bonus. #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOiIxOTMxODYzIn0=# You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

lods na help na kita. pa help back lods

Screenshot_2020-03-22-04-18-48-478_com.sanhe.clipclaps.jpg

Sundin nyo lang po yung step
1. Copy the text #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOiIxMjczMDIifQ==#
2. Open your clipclaps Application
3. May lalabas na help her/him click nyo lang po yun 😊

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.