What's new

Help Civil Service Exam School Assignment

JayPaisen1221

Honorary Poster
Established
Hello po (I'm from Region 6), first time ko po mag take ng civil service exam. And nag pa register po ako last Dec. and ngayong march 3 yung exam pero hanggang ngayon hindi ko pa alam kung saan ako kukuha. Wala manlang may nag Message sa akin or email... Hindi ko po alam kung ano gagawin please help

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's understandable that you're feeling anxious about not receiving any information about your exam venue. Here are some steps you can take to address this:

1. Contact CSC Regional Office: Since you're from Region 6, you can reach out to the Civil Service Commission (CSC) Regional Office in your area. They should be able to provide you with information about your exam venue and any other details you may need.

2. Check your Registration Details: Double-check your registration details to ensure that you provided the correct contact information. If there are any discrepancies, inform the CSC Regional Office immediately.

3. Visit the CSC Website: You can also visit the CSC website and check if there are any updates regarding the exam schedule and venues. They may have posted important announcements that you need to be aware of.

4. Prepare Required Documents: While waiting for confirmation of your exam venue, make sure you have all the necessary documents ready for the exam day. This may include your exam permit, valid ID, and other requirements specified by the CSC.

5. Stay Calm and Positive: Remember that these situations can be stressful, but try to stay calm and positive. Keep following up with the CSC Regional Office and be proactive in seeking the information you need.

I hope these suggestions help you in resolving your concern. Good luck on your first civil service exam, and I wish you success in your future endeavors!