What's new

Foreign Music City Pop Japanese 80s Music Playlists

1702842565903.png

City pop is a genre of music that was popular in the 1980s, particularly in Japan. The genre is known to be upbeat (typical 80's music) in nature and is usually paired with retro visuals and sampled into future funk, lo-fi and vaporwave songs, all of which are best known for their aesthetic qualities.

Song Playlists reminds me of Animes when i was kid, it's so nostalgic and full of memories when you hear the songs, it's relaxing, very suitable when you drive during night at the city

Song lists:

1. Flyday Chinatown - Yasuha
2. Stay With Me - Miki Matsubara
3. I'm In Love - Tomoko Aran
4. Bay City - Junko Yagami
5. Older Girl - 1986 Omega Tribe
6. Sweet Love - Junko Ohashi
7. Remember Summer Days - Anri
8. My Love - リアムMAZE1981
9. Telephone Number - Junko Ohashi
10. SHYNESS BOY - Anri
11. midnight cruisin' - Kingo Hamada
12. Cupid - - Miki Matsubara
13. Eat You Up - Yoko Oginome
14. Remember Me - Step

Link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks sa share :)

Yung track 8 is just a remix of Anri's Driving My Love

Ganda sana if Shambara's "Solid Dance" or yung "Dress Down" ni Kaoru Akimoto pero ang solid ng tracklist 😊

Reactions: J_I
Thanks sa share :)

Yung track 8 is just a remix of Anri's Driving My Love

Ganda sana if Shambara's "Solid Dance" or yung "Dress Down" ni Kaoru Akimoto pero ang solid ng tracklist 😊
Natuwa naman ako na may nakikinig pala dito ng citypop 😊, i have the entire citypop Tracklist on Spotify but it seems di ko mahanap sa internet yung ibang mga tracklist

Natuwa naman ako na may nakikinig pala dito ng citypop 😊, i have the entire citypop Tracklist on Spotify but it seems di ko mahanap sa internet yung ibang mga tracklist
If you're going to search some tracks, it's better to search it in Japanese. Mas marami kang hits na makikita dun.

Also since nagamit ka ng Spotify, there are a lots of songs na exclusive lang sa Japan. Either use a VPN or make a jp account para makahanap ka ng iba kasi some of them are region locked

If you're going to search some tracks, it's better to search it in Japanese. Mas marami kang hits na makikita dun.

Also since nagamit ka ng Spotify, there are a lots of songs na exclusive lang sa Japan. Either use a VPN or make a jp account para makahanap ka ng iba kasi some of them are region locked
I see...my entire December almost citypop yung Playlists ko, relaxing at iba yung feeling, i can say, music has no language...Music is the language

The good news is some of the record companies are acknowledging the popularity of City Pop (and it's subgenres) and started to re-release some of their song catalogs both in digital and in physical form