What's new

Help China Unicom VN007+ v3.0.2 also known as X21G v1.11.0

seadragon

Enthusiast
Established
Reaction
Hello po sa lahat!

I recently purchased a China Unicom CPE 5G with version 3.0.2. However, I only have admin access and not super admin access. I want to access the band locking and AT command features, but I can't do it with just admin access. After some research, I discovered that VN007+ v3.0.2 is the same as X21G v1.11.0. So, I'm hoping that someone can help me downgrade the current version to activate the features I need. I inspected the Elements using the Console tab in Google Chrome and found the following result on my dashboard after entering a command:

Page.level=1

P1-a.PNG

P2-b.PNG

Sana po makatulong ang information na nasa itaas para ma-access ang "superadmin" dashboard ni VN007+.

Maraming salamat po.

Attachments

same issue with me i hope some one help us
I have discovered a way to access the super admin mode on my device. It's a bit of a complex process that involves downgrading and upgrading the firmware with specific versions compatible with my device. Once the process is complete, I can access advanced settings and features unavailable in the regular mode. It took me some time to figure it out, but I'm glad I did. Cheers!

I have discovered a way to access the super admin mode on my device. It's a bit of a complex process that involves downgrading and upgrading the firmware with specific versions compatible with my device. Once the process is complete, I can access advanced settings and features unavailable in the regular mode. It took me some time to figure it out, but I'm glad I did. Cheers!
How can you explain or leave your Telegram ID so we can talk there??

can you provide some guides on how to achieve this? thanks.

Back