What's new

China Unicom VN007 root or project Pásswørd

nag eexplore ako ngayun ng alternative ways to enable ung adb. willing to help, paki pm po ako if ok lang mag remote sa pc mo na connected sa vn007. may e coconfirm lang akong trick.

View attachment 1858498

paki post dito anu ung error, model at version ng modem mo.
much appreciated if screen shoot mo ung error.

you're welcome! thanks sa feedback 😊
You can remote into my pc. I am willing to open the device too, I disassembled it before and reassembled all the components inside. Maybe there is jtag or some other interface.

BIG UPDATE MGA LODS!!
nakuha kuna mag update ng password ng root without using ADB..
So tetest ko muna sa mga naka VN007..
Can I get a shell with this or enable adb after getting root password and logging in?

You can remote into my pc. I am willing to open the device too, I disassembled it before and reassembled all the components inside. Maybe there is jtag or some other interface.
i can help you, what do you need?

I have the VN007, I want to get adb shell connected. I can login admin:admin and root:admin web UI.

Software version 1.6
software.PNG
adb.PNG
nmap.PNG
adb connect.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:
need mo yata mag downgrade version, not sure kung ano pero may nabasa ko na ganun ginawa
Paano po lods, aya kasi gumana ng adb ko patulong sana lods kasi laging nachachange ng band vn007+ ko gusto ko sanang ma access ang superadmin para makapag bandllock ako, Thank You Idol in Advance ♥️ sana mapansin

Paano po lods, aya kasi gumana ng adb ko patulong sana lods kasi laging nachachange ng band vn007+ ko gusto ko sanang ma access ang superadmin para makapag bandllock ako, Thank You Idol in Advance ♥️ sana mapansin
try mo itong 1.10.17

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ang alam ko open ang adb nyan

that's not telnet..
Download the tool and use it to execute a command.
I am facing a problem
ModelVN007+
Software Version1.9.32
Hardware VersionTZ7.823.407
i managed to get the root password .
but I could not change the superadmin password, all commands executed without error, but when i log as superadmin with the password i changed, it fails to log in .
the other thing is my router only accepts upgrades with firmewares ending with : .swu
any help please.

Hello, do you know how to get the password of superadmin?

I use vn007 +, but it does not open the ADB port
downgrade to 1.9.32 for example and there i finally open adb

I am facing a problem
ModelVN007+
Software Version1.9.32
Hardware VersionTZ7.823.407
i managed to get the root password .
but I could not change the superadmin password, all commands executed without error, but when i log as superadmin with the password i changed, it fails to log in .
the other thing is my router only accepts upgrades with firmewares ending with : .swu
any help please.
I Solved This Issue, my super admin account was called random name,
use this command to search your username >>>>

cat /tmp/mdlcfg.sysconfig | grep SYS_SUPER_LOGIN_NAME

Last edited:
Back