What's new

Chess - Vladimir Kramnik's accusation towards Hikaru Nakamura's cheating refuted?

SuperSayang

Addict
Solutions
Reaction
Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

“Our team has done the math and various simulations of streaks for a player like Hikaru who has played more than 50,000 games. We have found that not only is a 45 game You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. possible, it is in fact likely given the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..”

After 2 months:
https://www.YøùTùbé.com/watch?v=MNinPR2LTIc&t=515s entitled "Hikaru Streaks 45 More for Kramnik!!" only shows that Kramnik's allegation can definitely be refuted (that Hikaru's 45-win streak is 'interesting' with implication that he is 'cheating')

Panong cheat😆 naka stream lagi yan tas panay bullet laro, grabe din premove nyan parang ako maglaro yan, dinidiscuss pa nyan laro nya sa stream

Ang pinag-uusapan dyan ay yung blitz and "bullet brawl" time control winning streak nya sa chess.com which is mostly streamed online with an average speed of 1-3 seconds per move or even shorter between opening and middlegame. Assuming Hikaru is playing fair, statistics show he can make it happen.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Siyempre, there's always a possibility of cheating pero Chess.com lang talaga ang magpapatunay sa cheating unless umamin si Hikaru, some credible evidence pops-up that he's using methods like ChessBotX, ChessBotPy, playing side by side with lichess.org or the like (supervised/unsupervised) he he. It's been done many times online especially during the early days of Chess.com and other sites till now. Madali naman yan kung gugustuhin. Kaya lahat ng bintang ni Kramnik is simply heresay and social media noise.
Hinay-hinay lang at baka mapunta and usapan sa "anal beads" method na possible din he he.

Last edited:
Hinay-hinay lang at baka mapunta and usapan sa "anal beads" method na possible din he he.
naalala ko ulit sina Magnus at Hans haha,

langya si Elon nakibandwagon nung pinost ung pic ng reddit chess thread about sa theory ng "cheating" thru beads haha

Magnus: " If I speak I am in big trouble"

naalala ko ulit sina Magnus at Hans haha,

langya si Elon nakibandwagon nung pinost ung pic ng reddit chess thread about sa theory ng "cheating" thru beads haha

Magnus: " If I speak I am in big trouble"
He he. Maraming ibig sabihin yang post ni Elon Musk - may pinahahagingan siya with respect to the beads. Na-prove na yan ni "Josh & Archie" sa YøùTùbé that it works vs GM Daniel Fernandez using Stockfish.