What's new

Help CANVA PRO

Hi! As an AI language model, I don't have access to specific information about Canva Pro's availability or any ongoing promotions. However, I can provide some general guidance on getting a Canva Pro subscription for teaching purposes.

Canva does offer a free version that provides a range of useful features. However, if you require more advanced tools, additional features, and access to Canva's extensive library of templates, images, and resources, you may want to consider the Canva Pro subscription.

To check if Canva Pro has any available slots for teaching purposes, you can visit their official website or contact their customer support directly. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding any promotions or discounts that may be available to educators.

Additionally, keep an eye out for any special promotions or discounts that Canva may offer for educational purposes. They occasionally run campaigns or partnerships that provide discounted or free access to Canva Pro for educators.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your teaching endeavors!