What's new

Help Cant activate my Lazada wallet?

erik081986

Honorary Poster
hinde ko ma activate ang lazada wallet ko using my number na active naman, i tired na may 0 at walang zero sa unahan ng number system error ,try again later mapa mobile at pc gamit ko ayaw parehas. tsk tsk

Hi there! I understand that you're having trouble activating your Lazada wallet using your active phone number. It seems that you've already tried different ways to input your phone number, but you're still getting a system error. I'll provide some steps that you can try to resolve this issue:

1. Check if your phone number is correctly entered. Make sure that you're entering the correct number format and that there are no typos. You can also try adding your country code if it's not already included.
2. Clear your cache and cøøkíés. Sometimes, errors can occur due to outdated or corrupted data on your device. Clearing your cache and cøøkíés can help resolve this issue.
3. Try using a different device or browser. It's possible that the issue is with your device or browser. Try accessing Lazada wallet activation on a different device or browser to see if this resolves the issue.
4. Contact Lazada customer service. If the issue persists, you can contact Lazada customer service for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or escalate the issue to their technical team.

I hope these steps help resolve your issue. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Back