What's new

Trivia Canada's Woke Nightmare: A warning from the West. (Canada has become the "wokest" country)

mislabelling, misgendering etc. is never intentional boss, these are just mistakes people make, we can misgender a person every now and then but not on a regular basis kasi magiging harassment na yan
Lol! wag kang lumayo sa issue, dito tayo sa father niya. He's refusal to the court to use the pronounce and misgendering his child. Ultimately made him to jail.

Lol! wag kang lumayo sa issue, dito tayo sa father niya. He's refusal to the court to use the pronounce and misgendering his child. Ultimately made him to jail.
ah ok so misgendering for you includes repetition, so i would say na lang that he was jailed due to repeatedly misgendering his daughter despite being proscribed by the court, there is still repetition involved boss

ah ok so misgendering for you includes repetition, so i would say na lang that he was jailed due to repeatedly misgendering his daughter despite being proscribed by the court, there is still repetition involved boss
Kaya nga lods. The ultimate issue and conlcusion, kahit saan mung tingnan na angulo. The Father was jailed because of His refusal to use the pronounce and misgendering his child. That's it.

That is the whole point of the discussion, that is the possibility of being jailed because of the laws that the majority made in legislation. Again, I was right all along.

Kaya nga lods. The ultimate issue and conlcusion, kahit saan mung tingnan na angulo. The Father was jailed because of His refusal to use the pronounce and misgendering his child. That's it.

That is the whole point of the discussion, that is the possibility of being jailed because of the laws that the majority made in legislation. Again, I was right all along.
i strongly support jailing people who deliberately refuses to abide with the law boss, the fact that the court has given him a chance to comply is already proof that intention to refuse is required to successfully violate the law

i strongly support jailing people who deliberately refuses to abide with the law boss, the fact that the court has given him a chance to comply is already proof that intention to refuse is required to successfully violate the law
Kaya nga lods. Na the whole point is getting jail because of pronounce and misgender. According to the LAW. Kaya nga I was right all along that the possiblity of being jail because of the said laws.

Kaya nga lods. Na the whole point is getting jail because of pronounce and misgender. According to the LAW. Kaya nga I was right all along that the possiblity of being jail because of the said laws.
so what is wrong in getting to jail for repeatedly using wrong pronouns boss?

Lol! Because it's getting in the very basic tenants of democracy freedom of speech. No one should be forced and potential jail time to say what they want to say. Simpe as that.
you are still free to express boss as long as it does not interfere with other people's freedom of expression, so it is either go to jail or keep your mouth shut, dito nga sa PHC hindi lahat ng speech allowed eh, every now and then meron ako warning for rudeness

you are still free to express boss as long as it does not interfere with other people's freedom of expression, so it is either go to jail or keep your mouth shut, dito nga sa PHC hindi lahat ng speech allowed eh, every now and then meron ako warning for rudeness
Lol! No, it's free when it will give you fines and jail time. At wag mung e-example na meron naman talagang bawal ng mga speech. Does not make your case valid. Because pronounces are not inherently wrong or rude. Ngayon lang yan ng nagka ganyan because naging entitled ang left-wing wokes.

See how you word it. You want people to shut up or jail time? Lol! Basically, Canada wants to control your words.

Lol! No, it's free when it will give you fines and jail time. At wag mung e-example na meron naman talagang bawal ng mga speech. Does not make your case valid. Because pronounces are not inherently wrong or rude. Ngayon lang yan ng nagka ganyan because naging entitled ang left-wing wokes.

See how you word it. You want people to shut up or jail time? Lol! Basically, Canada wants to control your words.
i strongly support it actually since dumadami na din ang people like you boss, tama lang din na you'll have some restriction na din even if it includes me as well, at the end of the day hanggang ngal-ngal na lang din kayo since you are no longer the majority, you are now powerless

i strongly support it actually since dumadami na din ang people like you boss, tama lang din na you'll have some restriction na din even if it includes me as well, at the end of the day hanggang ngal-ngal na lang din kayo since you are no longer the majority, you are now powerless
Lol! Ede yun pala. Dami mo pang daldal at comments na pa ikot2. Ito pala ang full reason. And I think yun din ang reason ng Canadian parliamentery. You want people like the conservative to shut up unless jail time.

Then it furthers make my argument correct. That wokes are in for control not true tolerance and acceptance.

Lol! Ede yun pala. Dami mo pang daldal at comments na pa ikot2. Ito pala ang full reason. And I think yun din ang reason ng Canadian parliamentery. You want people like the conservative to shut up unless jail time.

Then it furthers make my argument correct. That wokes are in for control not true tolerance and acceptance.
hehe if correct pa edi naging majority na sana haha you just deserve silence or else you will be roaming around infringing other people's freedom of expression, as i've said you are only free to express as long as it does not interfere with other people who also have the freedom of expression

Pagbigyan na lang natin kasi yung mga tao na malakas ang pabor sa mundo ng heterosexual po. Na realize ko lang. Ako na ang naaawa sa kanila. Talaga edidisregard nila na anything na meron kilalaman sa other gender po like meron kilalaman sa homosexual po pagdating sa law or whatever. Pagbigyan na lang. Ako na ang naaawa. Wala na tayo magawa diyan. Gusto sila ang masunod.

Rights daw kase nila. Rights. Masasagasaan raw kase sila. Yun ang nakikita ko.

Well , parang ganito. Ang nakikita ko is iba na ang social norms nila. Correct? Dahil ang meron naman mental ill (pagkakaintindi ko ha?) ay yung mga nag-aagainst. Ganerin.

Dito. Baligtad. Tayo or sila ang tinatawag na meron kuno kami mental ill and so , kailangan daw namin ng medical check up or whatever dahil hindi kami nagcoconform sapagkat iba ang social norms dito , e di kung ganun , Canada na lang ako para mapabilang ako as one of the norms. Oha?

Bye-bye Philippines na ako niyan. Mapapaaway kase ako dito sa Pilipinas kapag meron taga-pressure na keyso ako pa ang nakakaawa o keyso meron something wrong with the brain daw.​

Last edited:
hehe if correct pa edi naging majority na sana haha you just deserve silence or else you will be roaming around infringing other people's freedom of expression, as i've said you are only free to express as long as it does not interfere with other people who also have the freedom of expression
Lol! Correct na correct talaga. Ikaw na mismo ang nag sabi. You want people like us to shut up. Ede you want control over us. I was right all along.

Pagbigyan na lang natin kasi yung mga tao na malakas ang pabor sa mundo ng heterosexual po. Na realize ko lang. Ako na ang naaawa sa kanila. Talaga edidisregard nila na anything na meron kilalaman sa other gender po like meron kilalaman sa homosexual po pagdating sa law or whatever. Pagbigyan na lang. Ako na ang naaawa. Wala na tayo magawa diyan. Gusto sila ang masunod.

Rights daw kase nila. Rights. Masasagasaan raw kase sila. Yun ang nakikita ko.

Well , parang ganito. Ang nakikita ko is iba na ang social norms nila. Correct? Dahil ang meron naman mental ill (pagkakaintindi ko ha?) ay yung mga nag-aagainst. Ganerin.

Dito. Baligtad. Tayo or sila ang tinatawag na meron kuno kami mental ill and so , kailangan daw namin ng medical check up or whatever dahil hindi kami nagcoconform sapagkat iba ang social norms dito , e di kung ganun , Canada na lang ako para mapabilang ako as one of the norms. Oha?

Bye-bye Philippines na ako niyan. Mapapaaway kase ako dito sa Pilipinas kapag meron taga-pressure na keyso ako pa ang nakakaawa o keyso meron something wrong with the brain daw.
You are free to go sa Canada. Mas maganda pa buhay dun compare dito sa Pinas. At belong ka dun without pressure kasi "wokest" nation ang Canada.

Lol! Correct na correct talaga. Ikaw na mismo ang nag sabi. You want people like us to shut up. Ede you want control over us. I was right all along.
of course we should be always controlling people doing crimes that is why we added the repeated use of wrong pronouns as a crime to be able to control you or else you will keep doing the same thing hehe majority of Canada wants to control people like you boss and they super duper like it leaving you with only 40 seats haha

of course we should be always controlling people doing crimes that is why we added the repeated use of wrong pronouns as a crime to be able to control you or else you will keep doing the same thing hehe majority of Canada wants to control people like you boss and they super duper like it leaving you with only 40 seats haha
Then proves this OP. Dami pa kasi pa-ikotikot dito lang din naman lagapak. Lol!

meron ako isang cousin doon boss, meron history dito at nag bagong buhay doon, sana di bumalik ssa dati doon at baka mas lalong lumala, ginagawa nilang same with alco̾hol yung drugs nila, regulated na lang instead of banned hayz

pamahamak talaga yung british columbia nila, progressive lang sila since second largest country by area sila but only 40 million people yung pinapakain which makes me think it's still a livable place as long as nasa countryside part kahit magpatayan pa doon mga addicts nila sa metropolitan cities nila
Hala.. paacanada na ako paps by november.. sana maayus salta namin

Wews, nagbabasa kaba? Ang sabi ko lang purket nag she-share ako ng beliefs at ideology does not mean na automatic smarter na ako ng iba.

Double standard ka lods, if admit mo ng asshorely ka kuno nung conservative kapa, then dapat e admit mo din na ang left wing wokes do the same. Wala akong paki if the weak left wing woke bastart are butthurt by my opinion, wala nga kayong paki if sa mga post nyo against consevative na naka hurt eh. Lol!
Sobrang defensive mo kasi. Hindi nmn intended na negative ung ibig ko sabihin nung feeling wiser na part, it is simply how being a conservative felt like.

At bakit double standard? Hindi ba't woke nman ang nagpapairal ng emotion? Go to quote ng conservative "facts don't care about feeling".
At saka human construct lang nman ang kinaka-offend ng conservative sa totoo lang. Like, how is it offensive sayo kung sasali sa sports ang isang lgbt? How is it offensive sa conservative if they are not convinced sa beliefs mo? Wokes are simply redeeming their rights on places where conservatives are putting restrictions on them.

Yes we all have human rights, but it stops where you are already hurting others. But the problem with conservarive arguments, it makes us pretend that we are hurt when we are restricted from hurting others.

Then proves this OP. Dami pa kasi pa-ikotikot dito lang din naman lagapak. Lol!
i was just highlighting your pagka minoriy boss kasi first impression ko sa thread akala ko talaga nawala na yung democracy nila given the way you presented it: the merger technique - merging gender and drugs
Hala.. paacanada na ako paps by november.. sana maayus salta namin
bakit boss mahilig ka din ba gumamit ng wrong pronouns?

Sobrang defensive mo kasi. Hindi nmn intended na negative ung ibig ko sabihin nung feeling wiser na part, it is simply how being a conservative felt like.

At bakit double standard? Hindi ba't woke nman ang nagpapairal ng emotion? Go to quote ng conservative "facts don't care about feeling".
At saka human construct lang nman ang kinaka-offend ng conservative sa totoo lang. Like, how is it offensive sayo kung sasali sa sports ang isang lgbt? How is it offensive sa conservative if they are not convinced sa beliefs mo? Wokes are simply redeeming their rights on places where conservatives are putting restrictions on them.

Yes we all have human rights, but it stops where you are already hurting others. But the problem with conservarive arguments, it makes us pretend that we are hurt when we are restricted from hurting others.
Being a conservative, I don't feel that way na simply feeling wiser kono.

Ikaw na mismo nag sabi na asshorely ka nuong conservative kapa, di naman ako nag sabi nyan. Kaya sabi ko double standard kasi ngayon na pa woke kana same lang naman din yung mga wokes na asshorely towards conservative. Tingnan mung issue ngayon sa Canda.
Di naman robot ang mga conservative na walang emotion, we care lang more on facts than emotion.

It's not offensive to me about the sports, I am just stating some facts for the sake of women in sports. Hindi rin offensive sa akin if no one would believe. Just stating some facts based on reality, for example, na yung nasa OP.

If it is stop hurting others. Then how does the left-wing woke bastard have the right also to hurt the feelings of the unfair treatment of women in sports? Who gave the right to imprison the father for not affirming his own child? That is a double standard.

i was just highlighting your pagka minoriy boss kasi first impression ko sa thread akala ko talaga nawala na yung democracy nila given the way you presented it: the merger technique - merging gender and drugs

bakit boss mahilig ka din ba gumamit ng wrong pronouns?
Your highlights do not matter, since I know all of that. Andami mo pang sinabi lagapak balik sa OP. Lol! Proud kapa at supporting na downhill na yung society ng Canada ngayon dahil sa palpak na mga laws ng mga majority mo. Hahahahaha

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
mutagenesisx

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back