What's new

Closed Can we lose our salvation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"CAUGHT UP" does not Equate to Rapture

Sinabi ko na sayo. Nagbigay si Christ Ng 2 example. (1) Noah's Flood (2)Parable of Wheat and Tares. BOTH SUGGESTED NA MAWAWALA UNG DI LIGTAS, MAIIWAN UNG SAVED.

KAIIMPOST NYO NYANG RAPTURE EH PINAGMUMUKHA NYONG NAGSISINUNGALING DIYOS KO!!

Isa yan sa maliliit na dahilan kaya madaming ayaw maniwala sa Diyos. Habang tumatagal eh padame ng padame mga unbeliever dito kasi Wala na sa inyong nag-iisip. Inasa nyo na sa mga pastor nyo ang pag-aaral. Tamad kayong matuto. Magaling kayong magquote ng bible verse pag may prayers kayo gaya ng "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." Dyan. Ang galing galing nyo dyan. Mas gusto nyo yan kasi "pera". PERO WALA KAYONG MAQUOTE SA BOOK NI SOLOMON NA PURO WISDOM NA MAS APPLICABLE SA DAILY LIFE? Baket?

Cherry-pickers kayo. Yan ang problema sa Christianity now. Pag pera, PUSH! pero sa pagtulong sa kapwa........?
why do you say so? magkasama ba tayu? do you know my personality? not ; think you judged me without knowing my personality , it's simple if you don't believe that promise of Christ that saying from the book of Thessalonians then leave. but as for me and for us who believed that text that written in the book , one word I can say; that Christ will fulfill His promise whether you belive it or not.

I study Theology and do not be little me.
I read the Bible many more times than you did
Don't put conclusion if you dont know the person yet; otherwise you will be endanger [ mat 5:21]

Last edited:
why do you say so? magkasama ba tayu? do you know my personality? not ; think you judged me without knowing my personality , it's simple if you don't believe that promise of Christ that saying from the book of Thessalonians then leave. but as for me and for us who believed that text that written in the book , one word I can say; that Christ will fulfill His promise whether you belive it or not.

I study Theology and do not be little me.
I read the Bible many more times than you did
Don't put conclusion if you dont know the person yet; otherwise you will be endanger [ mat 5:21]
I also studied theology, I finished reading the whole Bible. Weird that we came up with different outcome? Weird that most theologian don't believe in rapture? Weird that the "idea" of Rapture only started with John Nelson Darby, a 19th-century theologian.

Hindi sa mga Apostle nagsimula. Kaya Hindi nila tinuturo.

And will you please stop saying that "Christ promised a Rapture". Walang ganon. Uulitin ko lang. Walang ganon.

Or maybe we are worshipping a different Christ? Maybe...

Warning Lang, REV 22:18

🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
I also studied theology, I finished reading the whole Bible. Weird that we came up with different outcome? Weird that most theologian don't believe in rapture? Weird that the "idea" of Rapture only started with John Nelson Darby, a 19th-century theologian.

Hindi sa mga Apostle nagsimula. Kaya Hindi nila tinuturo.

And will you please stop saying that "Christ promised a Rapture". Walang ganon. Uulitin ko lang. Walang ganon.

Or maybe we are worshipping a different Christ? Maybe...

Warning Lang, REV 22:18

🤔
Then that would be your belief; Im not pushing you to believe in that book. but the concept of the "reckoning" [ caugh-up ] starts with the apostle paul that teached in 1 Thessalonians 1:10 4:16-18 ; here is the refernce that support the concept, Rev 3:10, Phil 3:20-21, 1 Co 15:51-53. kindly read this text.

The 2nd coming and the rapture are different.

Then that would be your belief; Im not pushing you to believe in that book. but the concept of the "reckoning" [ caugh-up ] starts with the apostle paul that teached in 1 Thessalonians 1:10 4:16-18 ; here is the refernce that support the concept, Rev 3:10, Phil 3:20-21, 1 Co 15:51-53. kindly read this text.

The 2nd coming and the rapture are different.
Haha.
Dinamay mo pa si Paul. Might as well pag-aralan mo ulit? Ewan.

Anyways. Good luck sayo.

Paniwalaan mo gusto mong paniwalaan...

I already told you. I did finish the whole gospel at walang rapture dun... At sa mga binigay long verse ay about sa Second Coming, pero WALA ung idea mo ng "Left Behind. 😏

Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen. Revelation 1:7

Second coming will not be a secret rapture.

Yung 144,000 people nga eh andito pa sa Earth before Jesus comes.

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. Matthew 13:30

Kung na rapture na yung righteous di walang ng harvest. And sabi gather tares first. Wicked muna i seperate. Kasi plagues will fall upon them. :) Tapos second coming na

Read the given text. how will you interpret 1 thes 4:16-18?
Paulit-ulit ka nlang. Bata kapaba?

Ilang beses ko na sinagot yan.

Kung gusto mo paniwalaan ung "gusto mo" kahit unbiblical eh go! Bahala kana.

Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen. Revelation 1:7

Second coming will not be a secret rapture.

Yung 144,000 people nga eh andito pa sa Earth before Jesus comes.

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. Matthew 13:30

Kung na rapture na yung righteous di walang ng harvest. And sabi gather tares first. Wicked muna i seperate. Kasi plagues will fall upon them. :) Tapos second coming na
Dahil Second Coming lang nmn talaga. Ewan ko ba sa mga yan bat naniniwala dun.. halatang di nagbabasa ng bible.

the biblical evident of the real save people will not do wicked things like what you've mention but do good deeds instead as a result of salvation.

God's thoughts are not like ours, He is supreme being, a far above every Name and He gave mercy to those whom He pleased.

as what you have stated on your second sentence, God's thoughts are not like ours.. he can always forgive our sins as long as we ask for forgiveness, but what if I think that I am already saved and made/ will make mistakes? can I still say that I will be saved ?

what if I say,

I do believe in him but I do the things that pleases Satan, will I be saved?
look what happened to paul after He was saved did He do such wicked things? certainly not. then that would be one of the Biblical example.

Status
Not open for further replies.