What's new

Closed Can we lose our salvation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ang damnation at salvation can be found nowhere but here on earth.
At sabi ni Apostol Paul:
Through one man disobedience (Adam) lahat ng tao sa generation naging makasalanan. (Past, Present, Future)
Ngunit through one man obedience (Jesus Christ) lahat ng tao may pag-asang maligtas sa pamamagitan Niya by faith alone not works (Past, Present, Future).

Bossing, confused lang ako sa post mo. Sabi mo sabi ni apo paul, "naging makasalanan tayo dahil sa kagagawan ng isang tao (o dalawa? which is adam (at eba?))"
On the 2nd sentence, sabi mo sabi ni apo paul, "dahil sa obedience ng isang entity (jesus), lahat tayo ay may pag-asang maliligtas"

Ngayun, ang tanong ko. Bakit ako ang kelangan managot sa gawa ni adam at eba? Kung ang tatay mo ay nakabangga ng tao at aksidenteng namatay yung biktima, tama ba na ikaw ang magdusa?

O may panibagong cycle na dahil sa kabastusan ng aso ko, makasalanan uli ako. At may dadating uling redeemer v2.0? Tama ba?

Bossing, confused lang ako sa post mo. Sabi mo sabi ni apo paul, "naging makasalanan tayo dahil sa kagagawan ng isang tao (o dalawa? which is adam (at eba?))"
On the 2nd sentence, sabi mo sabi ni apo paul, "dahil sa obedience ng isang entity (jesus), lahat tayo ay may pag-asang maliligtas"

Ngayun, ang tanong ko. Bakit ako ang kelangan managot sa gawa ni adam at eba? Kung ang tatay mo ay nakabangga ng tao at aksidenteng namatay yung biktima, tama ba na ikaw ang magdusa?

O may panibagong cycle na dahil sa kabastusan ng aso ko, makasalanan uli ako. At may dadating uling redeemer v2.0? Tama ba?
Basta yan na lang nasabi ko paps paintindi na lang po.
His ways and thoughts is higher than our thoughts and ways.
Yan lang masasabi ko paps.

it's true that the Bible was written by men, but those writers was inspired by God Through the Holy-Spirit, on the other hand God was the sole Author of The Bible. all of those writers are men of God who wrote the Bible in different time, place , but if we examine the scriptures it is vividly clear that the scriptures is on Harmony; meaning that was happened because of God's guidance.
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for [You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.]instruction in righteousness

2 Peter 1:21
for prophecy never came by the will of man, but [You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.]holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit

Last edited:
Maari mawala ang ating kaligtasan , kapag di po nag-ingat ang nakatanggap nito,

We need to work out our salvation, till that day comes, i mean need nating mag-tiis tayong mga Kristiyano , kasi ayon sa nakasulat.

Mateo 24:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Datapuwa't ang magtitiis hanggang sa wakas ay siyang maliligtas.

Sa mga unang Kristiyano po sinabi yang nasa verse, hindi po yan sinabi sa mga walang malay sa aral ng evangelio

That was called imputed sinned that made by the first man named Adam
a curse to all man, that is why na ang tao ay namamatay. but the good news in there is God who is rich in mercy send His one and only Son Jesus Christ died on the cross so that you and I will live enternally if we put our trust on Him.

Romans 6:23 but the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ our Lord.

saan dun? yung after nung judgement day? or before?

iba-iba naman kase paniniwala sa salvation, yung iba is kung sasali ka lang sa religion nila, safe kana.. yung iba is dapat sundin lagi ang Dios para ma save..

Acts 10:43
To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission[You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.] of sins.”

Maari mawala ang ating kaligtasan , kapag di po nag-ingat ang nakatanggap nito,

We need to work out our salvation, till that day comes, i mean need nating mag-tiis tayong mga Kristiyano , kasi ayon sa nakasulat.

Mateo 24:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Datapuwa't ang magtitiis hanggang sa wakas ay siyang maliligtas.

Sa mga unang Kristiyano po sinabi yang nasa verse, hindi po yan sinabi sa mga walang malay sa aral ng evangelio

Mathew 24 Speaks about the tribulation, if you read the Context; you will see that only tribulation people can exprience that apocalyptic matters. saved people already with the presence of the Lord already.

Philippians 1:21-23 * to be in Christ after we die
21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. 22 But if I live on in the flesh, this will mean fruit from mylabor; yet what I shall choose I [You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.]cannot tell. 23 [You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.]For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which isfar better.

1Thesalonica 4: 16-17 *The Rapture
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord

1 Thessalonica 1:10 * spare from wrath to come
10 and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

Mathew 24 Spoke about the tribulation that will occur soon in connection with Revelation 6-19 the tribulation exposed

Mathew 24 Speaks about the tribulation, if you read the Context; you will see that only tribulation people can exprience that apocalyptic matters. saved people already with the presence of the Lord already.

21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. 22 But if I live on in the flesh, this will mean fruit from mylabor; yet what I shall choose I [You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.]cannot tell. 23 [You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.]For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which isfar better.

16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord

10 and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

Mathew 24 Spoke about the tribulation that will occur soon in connection with Revelation 6-19 the tribulation exposed
Bakit need pa magtiis kung ligtas na pala,
Gets mo ba yong nasa verse ng mateo 24:13?

Isa din yan sa mga titiisin ng mga Kristiyano ang great tribulation.

Mali ang aral ng mga iba na once saved always saved

Nawawala ang salvation kapag di nagiingat ang nakatanggap nito, kasi nasa mundo pa siya at maraming kasalanan na nangyayari

Mateo 24:4At sumagot si Jesus at sinabi sa kanila, Mangagingat kayo na huwag kayong mailigaw ninoman. 5Sapagka't marami ang magsisiparito sa aking pangalan, na mangagsasabi, Ako ang Cristo; at ililigaw ang marami.

Mga apostol nga pinagiingat ng Panginoon
Hmm...
Sino bang nakaperfect ng LAW? Kasi parang ang equation mo eh

Accept Christ + Follow Law = Salvation

Eh lahat nmn tayo di nakakasunod sa LAW? Kasi diba sa LAW eh magkamali ka sa Isa ay Mali kana sa lahat. We sin everyday. So lahat ng naligtas nawala na ung salvation?

Bakit need pa magtiis kung ligtas na pala,
Gets mo ba yong nasa verse ng mateo 24:13?

Isa din yan sa mga titiisin ng mga Kristiyano ang great tribulation.
In the tribulation period; God will send the 144,000 jewish evangelist to spread the gospel together with the angels so that whoever believes the gospel in that period shall be save. that is why tribulation saints shall be martyr because they accept Christ as their Lord and savior [Mathew 24, Revelation 6-19]

Hmmm. Naniniwala ka sa Rapture?

Hmm...

Eh lahat nmn tayo di nakakasunod sa LAW? Kasi diba sa LAW eh magkamali ka sa Isa ay Mali kana sa lahat. We sin everyday. So lahat ng naligtas nawala na ung salvation?
the law was a moral code for us to live; and not no one perfect the law and if our salvation is base on the law no one will be save, but God who is rich in mercy provided us an assurance of salvation through the shed blood of Christ on the cross ρáíd our deb't so that you and I might be save if we believe what He did 2000 years ago.

Ephessians 2:8-9
for by grace you have been saved through ; that now of your selves, it is the gift of God , not of works, lest anyone should boast.
We are saved by grace through faith

i do believed how about you?
Christian ako but NO. Kasi unbiblical. Sorry. Madami kasing TINUTURO sa Christian churches now na Wala sa bible.

Check this.

1. Sabi nila ang rapture ay Kukunin lahat ng saved at maiiwan mga hindi.

-- kaso sa bible, Sa 2 example ni Christ, which is:
A. Same with Noah's Time
B. Parable of Wheat and Tares

Sa both examples, LAHAT NG KINUHA UNG HINDI LIGTAS, UNG NAIWAN UNG LIGTAS....baligtad sa tinuturo now.

Last edited by a moderator:
the law was a moral code for us to live; and not no one perfect the law and if our salvation is base on the law no one will be save, but God who is rich in mercy provided us an assurance of salvation through the shed blood of Christ on the cross ρáíd our deb't so that you and I might be save if we believe what He did 2000 years ago.

Ephessians 2:8-9
for by grace you have been saved through ; that now of your selves, it is the gift of God , not of works, lest anyone should boast.
We are saved by grace through faith
Kaya nga... We are NOT asked by God to perfect the Law kasi WE CANT. Kaya nga bumaba si Christ to save us.

Christian ako but NO. Kasi unbiblical. Sorry. Madami kasing TINUTURO sa Christian churches now na Wala sa bible.

Check this.

1. Sabi nila ang rapture ay Kukunin lahat ng saves at maiiwan mga hindi.

-- kaso sa bible, Sa 2 example ni Christ, which is:
A. Same with Noah's Time
B. Parable of Wheat and Tares

Sa both examples, LAHAT NG KINUHA UNG HINDI LIGTAS, UNG NAIWAN UNG LIGTAS....baligtad sa tinuturo now.
RAPTURE was the literal term of caught -up

okay then how will you justify this text from the Bible

1 thessalonian 1:10
1 thessalonian 4:16-18
John 14: 1-2
2 corinthians 15:52-53

• Christ will come to rescue his church from the wrath of GOD
  • the dead in Christ will raise and will be change authomatically
  • the living will be change automatically into glorified blody like Christ

the word rapture cannot be found in the Bible just like trinity ; but the thought is there; logically present, now if refuse to believe the rapture it's not my problem anymore what I just want to say read the Bible repeatedly.

RAPTURE was the literal term of caught -up

okay then how will you justify this text from the Bible

1 thessalonian 1:10
1 thessalonian 4:16-18
John 14: 1-2
2 corinthians 15:52-53

• Christ will come to rescue his church from the wrath of GOD
  • the dead in Christ will raise and will be change authomatically
  • the living will be change automatically into glorified blody like Christ

the word rapture cannot be found in the Bible just like trinity ; but the thought is there; logically present, now if refuse to believe the rapture it's not my problem anymore what I just want to say read the Bible repeatedly.
Eh Hindi nmn rapture ung pinopoint dun sa verses na un eh? Sinabi dun babalik si Christ (bagay na di ko dineny). I believed He will come back, Hindi nga lang sa sobrang flashy way na pinaniniwalaan Ng mga churches ngayon. Walang apocalypse na lakas makahollywood movies, walang "beyond norms" effects. Kahit nga mga apostles di tinuturo ung rapture. Nagkaroon lang ng idea ng Rapture neto lang. So bakit paniniwalaan ang isang bagay na di pinaniniwalaan ng mga taong nakasama ni Christ?

Eh Hindi nmn rapture ung pinopoint dun sa verses na un eh? Sinabi dun babalik si Christ (bagay na di ko dineny). I believed He will come back, Hindi nga lang sa sobrang flashy way na pinaniniwalaan Ng mga churches ngayon. Walang apocalypse na lakas makahollywood movies, walang "beyond norms" effects. Kahit nga mga apostles di tinuturo ung rapture. Nagkaroon lang ng idea ng Rapture neto lang. So bakit paniniwalaan ang isang bagay na di pinaniniwalaan ng mga taong nakasama ni Christ?
wala naman akong binanggit na flashy like movie sa Hollywood?
kung ano ang nangyari kay Christ nung papabalik na siya sa Ama , yun din ang mangyayari sa mga taga sunod niya.

And the fact that there will be great tribulations to come; that moment God will pour out His wrath against wicked people yan na yung sinasabi sa mateo 24, revelation 6:19

Last edited:
Hmm...

Kaya nga ang magtitiis hanggang sa wakas eh maliligtas ayon sa verse ng mateo 24:13
May pagtitiisan ang mga Kristiyano upang makamit ang kaligtasan ganun iyon , kaya yong Sariling palagay ng pastor ng burn again na once saved always saved ay di totoo,

1 Timoteo 4:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.Magingat ka sa iyong sarili, at sa iyong turo. Manatili ka sa mga bagay na ito; sapagka't sa paggawa nito ay ang iyo ring sarili ang ililigtas mo at pati ng mga nagsisipakinig sa iyo.

Manatili parin sa aral at sumunod para maligtas sa bandang huli

Status
Not open for further replies.