What's new

Feedback Can we have a separate section for Science topics?

plhbg1

Forum Master
Elite
As you can see, there are already a few users flooding the General Discussion with scientific threads.

This makes General Discussion no longer work as a section for topics which are not yet heavily discussed.

Their threads are time consuming and I want to de-prioritize them and give way to current events which are the usual General Discussion content.

Feedback lang naman.

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the General Discussion section and the influx of scientific threads. While it's understandable that you may prefer to see more variety in the topics being discussed, it's important to note that science is a crucial part of our understanding of the world and its advancements impact many aspects of our lives.

That being said, it may be helpful to review the forum guidelines and consider reaching out to the moderators to discuss potential solutions, such as creating a separate section for science-related discussions. This can help to streamline the content in the General Discussion section and make it easier for users to navigate and engage with the topics that interest them most.

Overall, open communication and collaboration with the moderators and other forum users can help to create a positive and productive environment for discussion and learning.

Pwede na siya sa academia section
school related kasi yung sa academy, these are scientific regardless of whether being talked about at school or not, siguro pwede ma-modify yung academic section but i would prefer to house them differently

marami rin ako gustong i-post na scientific threads pero walang sariling section eh at ayaw ko din i-flood yung General Discussion of closely related topics

gusto ko nga din ng separate Language section eh kasi nagpo-post din ako sa General Discussion ng English Grammar, ini-isa-isa ko na nga lang yung pagpost doon kasi they are closely related topics and should have a separate section, General Discussion is always and was always for current and new un-popular topics kahit saang forum ganyan na talaga ang purpose niyan

meantime habang flooded pa yung General Discussion ay gagamitan ko muna ng script to hide the floods hehe
1686928242782.png

Attachments