What's new

Closed Bunifu.net ui framework + activ@tor (tool for c# and visual basic winforms) 11/14/2017 [update]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alternative to bunifu?
Imo, the good alternative to Bunifu Framework is DevExpress or Telerik.Net.
The 2 of them has a lot of components compared to Bunifu and it support Custom controls in WPF, UWP, WindowsForm, ASP.NET, Xamarin,Silverlight, etc.

Sample apps using DevExpress Framework are:
-All products of Adobe System (Adobe photoshop, Adobe Aftereffects , Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver etc)
-Ice Cream Apps
-etc

I can't give about much information about Telerik coz i haven't tested it in my few works but base from other devs , its a good alternative of Bunifu.

Bump.

Updated the thread.

What's New?

Added a Bunifu.Net Framework Manager and Activ@tor to activ@te the raw DLL so you can activate it by yourself.

The raw DLL was the DLL that haven't activated.

*Cheers*

Bump.

Updated the thread.

What's New?

Added a Bunifu.Net Framework Manager and Activ@tor to activ@te the raw DLL so you can activate it by yourself.

The raw DLL was the DLL that haven't activated.

*Cheers*
Activated na ba sir posted na link para sa1.5.3? Or we still need to activate it?

I forgot to add the info. Now that you have Bunifu Framework Manager. Pwd niyo nang Ma.update yong DLL sa latter version(e.g v1.5.4 ) Just visit the update tab located in Bunifu.Net Framework Manager then Update. Tapus euupdate niya yung DLL sa latest version.

I forgot to add the info. Now that you have Bunifu Framework Manager. Pwd niyo nang Ma.update yong DLL sa latter version(e.g v1.5.4 ) Just visit the update tab located in Bunifu.Net Framework Manager then Update. Tapus euupdate niya yung DLL sa latest version.
Ayun pala sir. Malaking tulong talaga to samin na wala pang pambili ng legit version dahil mga estudyante palang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back