What's new

Closed Bugbog o dignidad? | [may humahamon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyzz

Forum Guru
Reaction
May humahamon kay bully boy aka Joaquin Montes, kabahan ka na sutil.

But there really is. He is a military veteran from Afghanistan. He offered 100k pesos if the father of the bullier defeats him in a fight and make him apologize to every kid his child has bullied in front of him if he won. He even extend an offer to teach the bullied kid and his friends a basic self defense techniques for free. He believed that the child's doing is caused by inappropriate way of parents guidance. If it was his child, he could have punched him. He said that in a video and go viral. In case you missed watching.

But there really is. He is a military veteran from Afghanistan. He offered 100k pesos if the father of the bullier defeats him in a fight and make him apologize to every kid his child has bullied in front of him if he won. He even extend an offer to teach the bullied kid and his friends a basic self defense techniques for free. He believed that the child's doing is caused by inappropriate way of parents guidance. If it was his child, he could have punched him. He said that in a video and go viral. In case you missed watching.
We totoo? Hahaha

The problem with these rich people is that they were more focus on their family business and work that they fail to look after their child and deprive them of their attention, love and guidance. They will provide everything that the kids want or tolerate what the kids do just to justify their negligence. Kaya the kids end up as a spoiled brat who think they are above everyone because they have a parent who always have their back.

We totoo? Hahaha
I don't know if you're just either asking me to confirm if it's really true or just making fun of my post because I haven't said funny but you laugh - way of sarcasm. But still, I'll answer you - yes it is true.

The problem with these rich people is that they were more focus on their family business and work that they fail to look after their child and deprive them of their attention, love and guidance. They will provide everything that the kids want or tolerate what the kids do just to justify their negligence. Kaya the kids end up as a spoiled brat who think they are above everyone because they have a parent who always have their back.

Very well said. This is also what I've been thinking. Kids who are lacking of parents' guidance behaving like this are normal, from rich or poor family either way. Otherwise, they were exceptionally smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.